Mainly inside but sometimes outside as well. Sitting in my home right now I have one bar. Sent from my iPhone
Muchas gracias. Nothing has changed in the area. My zip is 20901. It is occurring mainly inside but also in my yard at times. Sent from my iPhone
Muchas gracias. My husband experienced this first a couple of weeks before me. Now it doesn’t matter where we are inside our house the calls drop or we can hear the other person fine but they can’t he... See more...
Muchas gracias. My husband experienced this first a couple of weeks before me. Now it doesn’t matter where we are inside our house the calls drop or we can hear the other person fine but they can’t hear us. We got new phones last within the last 6 months and never had this issue before. It seems to work fine once we are out of the house and driving down the street. Sent from my iPhone
I have been a Verizon customer for 16 years and never had an issue with service. Suddenly a month ago the service inside my house has been getting worse, dropping calls, can’t hear me on the othe... See more...
I have been a Verizon customer for 16 years and never had an issue with service. Suddenly a month ago the service inside my house has been getting worse, dropping calls, can’t hear me on the other line, can’t send texts. What is going on? Why would it suddenly stop working? We are really frustrated, please get our service back working. Zip code is 20901