Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,750 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

OLP's Posts

I have a Moto Z Droid. In the area I live there is a very poor cell phone signal. To have service I have to connect through my WIFI router. It has been working fine but now I am having trouble. I can... See more...
I have a Moto Z Droid. In the area I live there is a very poor cell phone signal. To have service I have to connect through my WIFI router. It has been working fine but now I am having trouble. I cannot call out or receive calls. I know my internet connection is fine because my other phone works fine through the WIFI. I have tried to call my phone with my wifes and it just goes to voice mail. Weird! When it was working, in the upper left hand corner of the screen it would show "Verizon WIFI". Now it only shows Verizon. I have gone through the WIFI settings for connecting to the router, rebooted my phone, re-performed the WIFI setup, etc. Still it does not work.  Does anyone have any ideas? Is there a setup I'm missing? I'm guessing my phone is losing its mind. 🙂 
I have a Motorola Moto Z phone with Verizon Messaging+. Recently I have noticed that photos disappear from my incoming text message after i initially view them in the message. Today I received a ... See more...
I have a Motorola Moto Z phone with Verizon Messaging+. Recently I have noticed that photos disappear from my incoming text message after i initially view them in the message. Today I received a text with pictures. the text had a download button which I downloaded from. i viewed the pictures then later in the day they were gone. Can anyone tell me where they went? i have found no setting on the phone that would cause me to lose them.