Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,162 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RSPIET's Posts

Your replies don't offer a solution, just a note to DM you. How do I DM you? I'm not sure what this means or how to do it.
How do I fix this? I cannot get an answer from Verizon. I have tried their chat and their 1-800 number. Both were worthless.  
When I run the Device Health Check on the My Verizon App, I get the message: Your phone can't automatically switch to a faster network if it's available. You're better off in LTE/CDMA or global mod... See more...
When I run the Device Health Check on the My Verizon App, I get the message: Your phone can't automatically switch to a faster network if it's available. You're better off in LTE/CDMA or global modes for better signal strength.
Galaxy S8+. It was a setting in Messages+ that I can't turn off. I haven't seen gift cards turn up, but my phone tends to do things by itself sometimes when it's in my pocket 
How to I turn off or disable the E Gift Cards in Messages+.  I don't have any use for this and am concerned that I could accidentally send one. Why does Verizon force this on its users?
That worked for me. Please tell me how to disable Gifting. Why does Verizon force things on people that they don't want to use. Everything should be an option to turn on or off.
Is there a way to see the e-mail address of the sender in the Samsung Mail App? All it shows is the display name. Other apps like Outlook let you see the e-mail address to make sure that the send... See more...
Is there a way to see the e-mail address of the sender in the Samsung Mail App? All it shows is the display name. Other apps like Outlook let you see the e-mail address to make sure that the sender matches the name that they are using. This seems like a basic security need. If the display name is Microsoft, for instance, but the e-mail address is EvilHacker@HackYourAccount.com, I would like to know this. There does not seem to be a way using the Samsung Mail app.
I have a Galaxy S8+ and signed up for Total Mobile Protection. I cracked my screen and want to get it repaired. I live close to Chicago so there have to be repair options near me, even if I have ... See more...
I have a Galaxy S8+ and signed up for Total Mobile Protection. I cracked my screen and want to get it repaired. I live close to Chicago so there have to be repair options near me, even if I have to drive to them. When I try to contact Tech Coach / Asurion, they just ask me for my zip code and tell me that it is unavailable in my area. This can't be true. I have tried asking them where I can go and get it repaired, but they refuse to answer me. This program is useless and frustrating.