Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,499 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

fuejo4u's Posts

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note8-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&SMN950UZVV&9065/symptom_selector/&
Most of VZW 4G LTE devices are unlocked.
Why not get it from Verizon since phones are unlock? Carriers use different frequencies and air interface technologies to provide wireless network access. A device that works on one carrier's net... See more...
Why not get it from Verizon since phones are unlock? Carriers use different frequencies and air interface technologies to provide wireless network access. A device that works on one carrier's network may not be compatible with another carrier's network. Samsung Galaxy Note9 | Verizon Wireless
Is there a list where we can still view the details of expired promotion for reference?
According to https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/prepaid-plans-and-service-faqs/ "If you're on a monthly prepaid plan and you don't have enough funds in your account to cover the full monthly... See more...
According to https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/prepaid-plans-and-service-faqs/ "If you're on a monthly prepaid plan and you don't have enough funds in your account to cover the full monthly access fee, you won't be able to use your device until you've paid the full amount of your monthly access fee." My question is, will this affect the due date of the plan, say you were able to pay the access fee 10 days after the due date? It will be unfair if it will not change the due date coz that means you will be paying for full access fee lesser number of days. This was not clarified by the Q&A's for Prepay Plans. Or will your monthly access fee will be prorated? And what happened to Pay As You Go and Daily Plans of Verizon? When did they stopped offering it?
Lumia 950/950XL or HP Elite X3 LTE only
Will there be an HP elite x3 or Surface phone for Verizon?
Yes, you have to add International Plan for using service outside the US. You can  check this site to have an idea which one will be the best choice: International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless... See more...
Yes, you have to add International Plan for using service outside the US. You can  check this site to have an idea which one will be the best choice: International Trip Planner | Verizon Wireless Hope that this helps!
This is the number that will display if you are using a messaging app.
Reference: FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless
From the MyVerizon Homepage > My Plan & Services > Manage Products & Apps > Manage Your Products > Look for Family Base then click Remove From Account. Or you can simply call Verizon Customer ... See more...
From the MyVerizon Homepage > My Plan & Services > Manage Products & Apps > Manage Your Products > Look for Family Base then click Remove From Account. Or you can simply call Verizon Customer Service or Chat Support to have them remove it for you. Contact Us | Verizon Wireless
Does filing an insurance claim needs to be an Account Owner or Account Manager or anyone in the account can file it as long as he/she owns that Verizon number in the account and has an insurance?
Have you already tried using different browsers?
Yikes!  What a snarl! As what the sayings goes, never trust a salesman. I tried to do my own research and found out that their promo for getting a Note 8 and trading in a Note 4 will really give ... See more...
Yikes!  What a snarl! As what the sayings goes, never trust a salesman. I tried to do my own research and found out that their promo for getting a Note 8 and trading in a Note 4 will really give us $240 compared to $480 if you trade in a Note 5. https://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/reusable-content/offers/great-launch.html
Apple iPhone X | Verizon Wireless
sprmankalel wrote: ISTVAN wrote: September 17th you can preorder Please look at Apple's website. This is incorrect. The original question is about the iPhone X (10) which will be av... See more...
sprmankalel wrote: ISTVAN wrote: September 17th you can preorder Please look at Apple's website. This is incorrect. The original question is about the iPhone X (10) which will be available for pre-order on October 27. The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will be available for pre-order on September 15. NOT the 17th. There's nothing wrong with ISTVAN​'s answer. He/she said that you can preorder on September 17 which is true if preorder starts on September 15, right?