Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,294 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mc0511's Posts

What does it mean when there's an error message that says 'uncaught exception...process has been terminated'? There's usually a 3 digit number in the middle of the message. What does this mean? ... See more...
What does it mean when there's an error message that says 'uncaught exception...process has been terminated'? There's usually a 3 digit number in the middle of the message. What does this mean?   Example: Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(383) is not responding: process terminated. Message Edited by mc0511 on 06-24-2009 01:04 PM
Have you tried clicking on 'Downloads'? There you will see 'App World'.
Neither worked. Any other ideas or solutions?
Have you tried clicking on the menu button and selecting 'show all'?
Is there another way to login to BB Internet Service? I can't seem to remember my login or password and when I try to create a new account it says the PIN is associated with another account. Is t... See more...
Is there another way to login to BB Internet Service? I can't seem to remember my login or password and when I try to create a new account it says the PIN is associated with another account. Is the login the first part of my vzw.blackberry.net address? If I use the first part of that address and click on forgot password, it says it sends it to my device but I never receive it. I need help or ideas please.
When I start the download for the upgrade on my phone, nothing happens and I am aware that the battery has to be fully charged. Why isn't it working?
Had the same problem. Try sending it in MMS mode, it worked for me.
I would like to know why my email has disappeared, icons and everything. My phone constantly tells me I have new messages but nothing appears in my 'messages' icon. Please help.