On my bill I see "call origination" I'm assuming that shows me which cell tower was the closest to where the caller made the call.  It's odd though because I've had friends call me from their ce... Ver más...
On my bill I see "call origination" I'm assuming that shows me which cell tower was the closest to where the caller made the call.  It's odd though because I've had friends call me from their cell to mine and the origination location was mine, the call receiver.  Which cell tower does the call record the origination?  The one closest from the person making the call or closest to the receiver?  Or maybe neither.
i don't have access to the email i registered with my blackberry.  How can i change that email so i can download items? I forgot my password and am trying to change it and it's sending the reset... Ver más...
i don't have access to the email i registered with my blackberry.  How can i change that email so i can download items? I forgot my password and am trying to change it and it's sending the reset to my old email address.