Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,508 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jenilo13's Posts

Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost to end a shared contract (account with 2 phone lines). One is pretty much a ghost line that i keep suspended since i do not need it, but my main line... See more...
Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost to end a shared contract (account with 2 phone lines). One is pretty much a ghost line that i keep suspended since i do not need it, but my main line is active and it's a smart phone. Is it $350 each phone or how does that work? Thanks.
phone4dhb, double click on your HOME button. Hold down on the apps and they'll start to 'shake' and they'll also have a Red minus sign on the top right. Click on the MINUS signs. It'll close the ... See more...
phone4dhb, double click on your HOME button. Hold down on the apps and they'll start to 'shake' and they'll also have a Red minus sign on the top right. Click on the MINUS signs. It'll close the app out.
How do you search for it though? Like, the only line i see is my current number and i can't flip through the previous numbers and i need to find a number that i called from the previous number.
Hi! i've recently changed my phone number and i was wondering if it's possible for me to see a list of who i called/texted before i changed the number? thanks.
Hi! I am new to the Verizon network and i recently purchased the iPhone 4. My question is, how come i'm not able to send pictures today? I was able to do so just fine yesterday (and i have the ri... See more...
Hi! I am new to the Verizon network and i recently purchased the iPhone 4. My question is, how come i'm not able to send pictures today? I was able to do so just fine yesterday (and i have the right plan for it), i'm just wondering if i'm doing something wrong? or maybe a tower is down?  Help would be appreciated. Thanks!     P.S. I've tried with Wifi and with the 3G back on..