Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,787 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AMKaloha's Posts

First of all -- I have searched and searched for a place to reply to the people who took the time to answer my question but haven't been able to find it. There is usually a place to "Reply" bu... See more...
First of all -- I have searched and searched for a place to reply to the people who took the time to answer my question but haven't been able to find it. There is usually a place to "Reply" but your site does not have this. Secondly, as I told you, I get to one place and then there is no choice for the next place you tell me to go! I'm entirely frustrated. I think I finally reached a place to clean the catche and did that, got one new app installed, then got a message that there is no memory to update certain other apps. I do not have a lot of pictures in my gallery, so that is not taking up space. Any other suggestions? Remember, I can follow directions but if I get to a blind alley, I cannot figure out what to do. Thanks so much everyone!
Thanks for your reply however -- the http;/vzto/2ElkRGs gives the error "An unexpected error has occurred" so I can't get to it. Any other suggestions? Andrea K
I keep getting a message to uninstall apps in order to get more memory in order to update existing apps or install new ones.  I can't seem to uninstall some of the apps (the ones I don't want!). ... See more...
I keep getting a message to uninstall apps in order to get more memory in order to update existing apps or install new ones.  I can't seem to uninstall some of the apps (the ones I don't want!).  I have uninstalled apps I don't want and even some I wanted because I needed to make room for a new app.  But, this happens all the time and I constantly get the message that there is no room to update apps.  I'm not sure if I have a sim card nor if or how this would work if I had one.  Can anyone out there please help?  It is so frustrating.  I tried calling Verizon but can't get through their firewall!  I am at my wits end.  Please remember I can follow directions if told where to find stuff.  So many directions say go to ??? and I have no idea how to get to ???.  Thanks in advance.  Andrea