Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,400 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MIKESCHA's Posts

I have a Mifi 7730L. I am using this in a field research situation, where I have a device that captures audio recordings, and then periodically looks for a wifi connection to upload those recordi... See more...
I have a Mifi 7730L. I am using this in a field research situation, where I have a device that captures audio recordings, and then periodically looks for a wifi connection to upload those recordings to the cloud. The Mifi is connected to a solar panel during the day, so the battery stays fully charged until dusk. The problem is that sometime during the night, the battery dies, and then even once the solar panel kicks in the next morning and charges the device, it stays off until the Power button is manually pressed. I've looked through all the settings and spent a bunch of time on Google, but I can't find a way to change this. Is there any way to reprogram this behavior so that the device turns on once it starts to get power? We tried putting a battery between the solar panel and the Mifi, but after trying batteries ranging from $20 to $100, we can't find any that will charge while being charged, keep the Mifi powered all night, and then recharge itself the next day. So, we're back to just trying to get the Mifi working by itself.