Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,972 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DEBHUB71's Posts

The speaker has a pretty awesome sound! Thanks for all your input and glad our phones are working better now.
I also uninstalled the updates, and not sure if that worked or not. My Message+ version now is 6.3.7. But so far, so good...not going to complain since it's working now! I did have the recent upd... See more...
I also uninstalled the updates, and not sure if that worked or not. My Message+ version now is 6.3.7. But so far, so good...not going to complain since it's working now! I did have the recent update, but the issue had started prior to that. And I hear you about the volume issue. That's been problematic since I've had the phone as well. But overall, I'm happy with the phone. I would like to get a mod for it...do you have any for yours yet? I was thinking about getting the projector..I totally don't need it, but think it's a pretty cool toy!
Based on a suggestion to my post, I went into Message Plus app, and then 'read' each message, and then disabled the app. That seemed to work, and I haven't had any issue since. Hopefully it will ... See more...
Based on a suggestion to my post, I went into Message Plus app, and then 'read' each message, and then disabled the app. That seemed to work, and I haven't had any issue since. Hopefully it will stay that way. Thank you for your reply!
I am using the app called "Messages" that came with the phone. It's version 2.1.161, and the app icon is a blue dot with a message bubble in it. This issue began about 5 days ago. After this star... See more...
I am using the app called "Messages" that came with the phone. It's version 2.1.161, and the app icon is a blue dot with a message bubble in it. This issue began about 5 days ago. After this started, I installed the latest update, thinking that might correct it, but it didn't. As I said, I also deleted any apps that might have caused it to happen, but still no luck!
I tried doing that, but it is still stuck. It's showing the number 6 by the App icon, indicating that I have 6 unread messages. Thank you for the suggestion though!
I have the Moto Force Z, and after I read a text message, the app still shows a number on it. I've rebooted, and it doesn't help. I've also removed several apps, thinking that maybe there was a r... See more...
I have the Moto Force Z, and after I read a text message, the app still shows a number on it. I've rebooted, and it doesn't help. I've also removed several apps, thinking that maybe there was a rogue app that caused it to glitch like that, but it's still showing numbers. And each new person that texts me, the number indicated on the app increases. Can anyone suggest how this can be corrected?