Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,516 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rpstrilaeff's Posts

Surprise!  ... That actually worked.  It reverted back to the old interface with just a big  keyboard  icon, which is nice and obvious, instead of multiple, tiny "x" buttons which were unclear. ... See more...
Surprise!  ... That actually worked.  It reverted back to the old interface with just a big  keyboard  icon, which is nice and obvious, instead of multiple, tiny "x" buttons which were unclear.  Thank you.  I'll avoid upgrading the Google App.
Yes I rebooted the phone.  I do not want to factory reset.  It is not the messaging app.  Everytime I use voice recognition the pop-up panel is almost white where if used to be black.  The butto... See more...
Yes I rebooted the phone.  I do not want to factory reset.  It is not the messaging app.  Everytime I use voice recognition the pop-up panel is almost white where if used to be black.  The buttons in the panel are amost impossible to see, but still work.  It's annoying, but not "broken".
Similar problem here, with droid maxx.  The voice input screen is washed out (almost white) and I can barely see the buttons.  Just started happening a few days ago.
My wife's samsung stratosphere will not stay on past the boot screen. After reading a bit, I see that it may be a a charging port issue, but I have not been able to find a clear statement if I... See more...
My wife's samsung stratosphere will not stay on past the boot screen. After reading a bit, I see that it may be a a charging port issue, but I have not been able to find a clear statement if I should be able to power up the phone when there is no battery installed.  Right now it does not.. completely dead!  So I'm trying to diagnose if the power port (mini-usb on the bottom of the phone) is broken.  It does not power up when using the samsung brand car charger either. Any ideas on how to proceed? Thanks, Ron
Mike (and all readers),   We have an LG Voyager and decided to try out the VZ Navigator, and were surprosed by this error.   How can I update my phone so that I can buy this application?   ... See more...
Mike (and all readers),   We have an LG Voyager and decided to try out the VZ Navigator, and were surprosed by this error.   How can I update my phone so that I can buy this application?   Do you have an answer to getting past this Catalog Not Found error?   Is your asnswer to throw away a perfectly good phone?   Help!