Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,722 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SkyyWolf's Posts

Sorry, I lied... I didn't see you saying click on storage. That *seems* to have worked... guess I'll see in a couple of days if it's still working. But I definitely appreciate the reply!! You may... See more...
Sorry, I lied... I didn't see you saying click on storage. That *seems* to have worked... guess I'll see in a couple of days if it's still working. But I definitely appreciate the reply!! You may have just fixed my problem!
Unfortunately,  when I go to settings>apps>voicemail  I don't have an option to clear data or cache. I can force stop the app, but that's the only option I have. And that doesn't work either. The... See more...
Unfortunately,  when I go to settings>apps>voicemail  I don't have an option to clear data or cache. I can force stop the app, but that's the only option I have. And that doesn't work either. The app tries too open now at least, but immediately crashes again and sends several "voicemail has stopped" and "voicemail keeps closing" errors like 6 times in a row.
I have done this "wipe cache partition" on my S7, and I still get the error "Voicemail keeps stopping" when trying to access my voicemail on the app built into my phone. Having to call *86 just t... See more...
I have done this "wipe cache partition" on my S7, and I still get the error "Voicemail keeps stopping" when trying to access my voicemail on the app built into my phone. Having to call *86 just to see if I even HAVE a voicemail (because it no longer even notifies me when I have one) is beyond annoying when the app worked perfectly before oreo. What else can I do to get this confounded app to work properly?