Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,664 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SOFTWAREDRONE's Posts

I put the phone into my front pocket, the volume button turns the speaker phone volume all the way up, I answer the phone, I accidently touch the speakerphone button with my cheek, and my hearing... See more...
I put the phone into my front pocket, the volume button turns the speaker phone volume all the way up, I answer the phone, I accidently touch the speakerphone button with my cheek, and my hearing is destroyed. How can I lock out this button? Thanks
Whenever my cheek touches the speaker phone button and accidently turns it on, it basically destroys my hearing. How can I turn the speaker phone off?  Or at least turn it down without losing the... See more...
Whenever my cheek touches the speaker phone button and accidently turns it on, it basically destroys my hearing. How can I turn the speaker phone off?  Or at least turn it down without losing the ability to hear my notifications (i.e. when I have a new email or text message)? Thanks.