Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,201 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

richs007's Posts

When it comes to using Verizon Cloud on a PC, I use the PC app.  You can find out how to do it for a WIndows PC here: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-78792/   It's not clear if you a... See more...
When it comes to using Verizon Cloud on a PC, I use the PC app.  You can find out how to do it for a WIndows PC here: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-78792/   It's not clear if you are trying to upload files from your PC to your cloud or download them from your cloud to your PC but https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/ should help.   I'm not technical support.  I'm just a cloud user like yourself.  
That's what the Merge function was designed for.  Here's how to do it. Merge Content After Setting Up Verizon Cloud on Your Device Open the Verizon Cloud app on your phone Tap the Menu icon Menu ... See more...
That's what the Merge function was designed for.  Here's how to do it. Merge Content After Setting Up Verizon Cloud on Your Device Open the Verizon Cloud app on your phone Tap the Menu icon Menu icon (upper-left) Tap Settings(that little gear icon at the top right). Tap Tools. Tap Merge Content. Tap Log Into Other Cloud Account. From the 'Sign in' screen, enter your FiOS Verizon Cloud user ID and password then tap Sign in. Review the info then tap YES, MERGE CONTENT. Review the final message then tap OK. Note The merge may take up to 24 hours to fully process. Note If a "Something Went Wrong" or "Just About Done" message appears, contact VerizonCloud (at) VerizonWireless.com for further assistance. Modified from the original Verizon Cloud FAQs
Yes, once the service is no longer on the account, the content is retained for 30 days in case the reason it was removed from your account was an error and you can easily recover it.  It's been like ... See more...
Yes, once the service is no longer on the account, the content is retained for 30 days in case the reason it was removed from your account was an error and you can easily recover it.  It's been like that since the beginning.  
The White Label error has  been fixed.  You should not be seeing this error any more.  If you do, please delete your browser's cache and cookies and retry. The developers apologize for the protracte... See more...
The White Label error has  been fixed.  You should not be seeing this error any more.  If you do, please delete your browser's cache and cookies and retry. The developers apologize for the protracted time in getting to the bottom of this.  It was particularly problematic since it didn't impact the entire user base.
The White Label error has  been fixed.  You should not be seeing this error any more.  If you do, please delete your browser's cache and cookies and retry. The developers apologize for the protracte... See more...
The White Label error has  been fixed.  You should not be seeing this error any more.  If you do, please delete your browser's cache and cookies and retry. The developers apologize for the protracted time in getting to the bottom of this.  It was particularly problematic since it didn't impact the entire user base.
This is a known issue the developers are working on. Editing the contacts in your phones address book and doing a backup from the phone will allow you to edit the contacts while they work through th... See more...
This is a known issue the developers are working on. Editing the contacts in your phones address book and doing a backup from the phone will allow you to edit the contacts while they work through the problem.
@acraftylady2 shows you what you should be seeing.  If you are not seeing that, what is the URL you are using to actually get into your cloud website?
Make sure you have the latest update.  My version is 20.12.18 and it says I am using just 184MB of internal storage
The white label issue is only affecting those users who backup just contacts when they try to access the cloud website.  Mobile phone backup/restore works fine for contacts.   If you have not alread... See more...
The white label issue is only affecting those users who backup just contacts when they try to access the cloud website.  Mobile phone backup/restore works fine for contacts.   If you have not already done so, send an email to the cloud developers and include your mobile number so they can track your request and let you know when it is fixed.    Because it is only impacting a subset of all of the cloud users, they are having a bit of a challenge finding exactly where it is breaking for those users.
Besides the obvious if you change carrier objection, I'm curious to understand the logic of not using a carrier's cloud service? The same objection could be applied to iCloud because you are locked ... See more...
Besides the obvious if you change carrier objection, I'm curious to understand the logic of not using a carrier's cloud service? The same objection could be applied to iCloud because you are locked into apple's devices.  I don't think there is an iCloud app for Android devices. Even with the carrier options, they typically have a way for you to continue using their cloud service on another carrier's network. Carrier options usually can take advantage of the intrisic features of the network to offer improvements to the service that non-carrier services cannot offer.
Ah, you truly are a crafty lady @acraftylady2 . Yes, if they were using google contact syncing on the postpaid phone and they turn on contact syncing for the prepaid phone, the contacts should have ... See more...
Ah, you truly are a crafty lady @acraftylady2 . Yes, if they were using google contact syncing on the postpaid phone and they turn on contact syncing for the prepaid phone, the contacts should have come down to the phone again.  I don't think it would work if one of those phones were an apple device. Another way around it is to turn wifi on the postpaid phone, sync the contacts to google then force a sync on the prepaid phone.  That should bring them over to the prepaid phone.
@saranitanach In addition to clearing cache/cookies or using incognito/in private mode of the browser, they are asking you to try going to https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/  instead of any bookmarke... See more...
@saranitanach In addition to clearing cache/cookies or using incognito/in private mode of the browser, they are asking you to try going to https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/  instead of any bookmarked links
Yes, the terms of service were updated recently so you should see the TOS acceptance again. Please clear your cache and cookies and try again or use your browser's incognito/inprivate mode.  
My guess is when you switched to prepaid you did it with a new phone?   If you used the postpaid phone, the contacts should have backed up to the prepaid cloud account.  When you disconnect the pos... See more...
My guess is when you switched to prepaid you did it with a new phone?   If you used the postpaid phone, the contacts should have backed up to the prepaid cloud account.  When you disconnect the postpaid service to sign up for a new service the application has no way of knowing if the prepaid you is the same as the postpaid you.  Everything is based on phone number and that phone number could be reassigned to another customer so to protect your data, if you put the prepaid SIM in the postpaid phone, the contacts from the postpaid service should now show up in the postpaid cloud.
@chrischoi @dlbrown917 @saranita  I've been talking to the developers the past couple days about this.  A fix was put into production last night to address the "White Label" error that youve reporte... See more...
@chrischoi @dlbrown917 @saranita  I've been talking to the developers the past couple days about this.  A fix was put into production last night to address the "White Label" error that youve reported.  Please try again and let us know. They are sorry it took so long to track this down and get it fixed.  
@DavidCole @ElleH @saranitanach  I've been talking to the developers about this.  They believe the White Label error problem has been fixed.  Please try again and let us know. They are sorry it too... See more...
@DavidCole @ElleH @saranitanach  I've been talking to the developers about this.  They believe the White Label error problem has been fixed.  Please try again and let us know. They are sorry it took so long to track this bug down and we appreciate your patience.  
If you are getting a 10050 error, that is usually associated with an account that is currently suspended or was recently relesed from suspension.  Talk to customer service to resolve the suspension o... See more...
If you are getting a 10050 error, that is usually associated with an account that is currently suspended or was recently relesed from suspension.  Talk to customer service to resolve the suspension or if it has been resolved ask them to reactivate your cloud account.  Normally the removal of the suspension should resolve cloud access issues but occasionally the system hiccups and doesn't notify the cloud service that the account suspension was removed.
I'm a Cloud user like yourself but I do have some insight into the app. 1) When I am backing up from a device, I do not see a way to choose a certain folder ( observation) That is correct.  Verizon... See more...
I'm a Cloud user like yourself but I do have some insight into the app. 1) When I am backing up from a device, I do not see a way to choose a certain folder ( observation) That is correct.  Verizon Cloud backs up from certain locations on mobile devices.  On PC you have more control.  From the Verizon Cloud FAQ page https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/ Verizon Cloud backs up from multiple locations depending on the device type. Content Type Stored Location on Device Contacts Phone or Contacts app Messages1 Messaging, Messages or Text app Call Logs1 Call History or Recent tab in the Phone app Photos and Videos Android (both internal + external removable memory) Root folder3 DCIM and sub-folders Pictures and sub-folders SD_VIDEO folder in the Casio Commando 4G iOS: Camera Roll and Videos in the Photos app Music2 Android (both internal and external removable memory) Root folder3 Music and sub-folders Documents2 Microsoft® Office documents (PDF, PPT, PPTX, DOC, DOCX, XLS and XLSX) located anywhere on the device will be backed up 1 Messages and call logs can't be backed up from or restored to iOS devices. 2 Music and documents stored on Verizon Cloud can be streamed and accessed by using the Verizon Cloud app on iOS devices, but music and documents can't be backed up from or downloaded to iOS devices. 3 Root on a smartphone or tablet is equivalent to a C: drive on a computer; it's the highest folder level. 2) If I were to restore lets say music as that is what I am using this for, does it place and recreate the original folder structure. As an example lets say song "Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2.flac" is taken out folder "Decades" which is a sub-folder of "Music" which is on the root of the device. Is there a hidden column in the DB for the device folder structure to restore it the way it was or does it plop them all in a certain folder, and what is that folder? Currently there is no support for retaining the folder information for content backed up from mobile devices.  The developers continue to improve the product based on feedback like this. 3) When selecting to back up "Music" , is there a folder it specifically looks for or does it go through your device and get all of specific file extensions mp3, m4a, FLAC, etc. and then upload them from the entire device? See the location list in question 1 4) No dark theme ( observation ) for this app and all other verizon apps I have seem to noticed. Verizon Cloud doesn't have a theme pallete 5) What kind of meta-data is collected and stored and for how long? Not sure other than the meta-data that is attached to the backed up info. 6) Encrypted backups. I am not talking about a password for the backups that is totally different and not secure. Is the Data encrypted at rest ; NOT in transit? Content is encrypted in transit and at rest