Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,744 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Segundus's Posts

If this big [Removed] red carrier doesn't release Nougat for the S7 Edge soon they *ARE* going to give me my money back and cancel my contract or I'm going to cancel their [Removed]. I keep readi... See more...
If this big [Removed] red carrier doesn't release Nougat for the S7 Edge soon they *ARE* going to give me my money back and cancel my contract or I'm going to cancel their [Removed]. I keep reading about these old as dirt phones getting Nougat but a "less then year old" Samsung flagship phone can't get it?! VERIZON [Removed]! [Removed]! Get your [Removed] together now!!!!! profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Verizon if you don't get your [Removed] together and release Nougat now, I'm going to take this [Removed] Galaxy S7 Edge and [Removed]. I'm tired of reading the news about [Removed] smart phone... See more...
Verizon if you don't get your [Removed] together and release Nougat now, I'm going to take this [Removed] Galaxy S7 Edge and [Removed]. I'm tired of reading the news about [Removed] smart phones from [Removed] as far back as 1872 getting Nougat before you [Removed] ! I swear, when my contract is up I am dumping [Removed] ! Biggest carrier, [Removed] If you were the biggest you'd represent and already have it out! Who do you have developing it for you?! [Removed] Seriously, [Removed] We know you are more worried about your bottom line then actually providing updates to your paying customers. Can't believe AT&T [Removed] got it out before you. [Removed] Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator