Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,015 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cappy's Posts

i am having the same issue with my lincoln mkx 2008...eris syncs with the car but no contacts are downloaded...i am a simple business man that does not look for fancy apps or useless games that a... See more...
i am having the same issue with my lincoln mkx 2008...eris syncs with the car but no contacts are downloaded...i am a simple business man that does not look for fancy apps or useless games that are offered...however a simple task such as this is very important to making my working day a little easier and more productive....i am hoping that this issue is resolved or i will have to go back to my blackberry
got it ...thanks...now to figure out how to make folders
i have seemed to figure most things out, and am quite happy...but for the life of me i can not figure out how to transfer pictures from my pc to my blackberry...desktop media is just making my hea... See more...
i have seemed to figure most things out, and am quite happy...but for the life of me i can not figure out how to transfer pictures from my pc to my blackberry...desktop media is just making my head spin...i have managed to get about 3 pics onto my blackberry from pc...but don't ask me how i did it....does someone have the patience to guide me thru?
ok i hit *228 option 1....then shut the phone off, did battery pull again....and no more problems....at least for now....
it says keyboard is locked
yes..thats exactly what it shows...i press *and send and nothing happens...but its not locked
ok the battery pull worked....thank god...it STILL shows keyboard locked, but it isn't locked...should i be a bit concerned? all in all i'm very happy that i once again can make and receive calls,... See more...
ok the battery pull worked....thank god...it STILL shows keyboard locked, but it isn't locked...should i be a bit concerned? all in all i'm very happy that i once again can make and receive calls, access the internet, and receive my emails....i am wondering if anyone else experienced problems with playing the game brickbreaker??
i guess i will try a battery pull..because i tried everything else...does someone have a number for customer support...thanks
i only have the phone for a week...everything was working fine until last night...now i can't make or receive calls, it says mobile connections off in manage connections, i check it and still get ... See more...
i only have the phone for a week...everything was working fine until last night...now i can't make or receive calls, it says mobile connections off in manage connections, i check it and still get red x....i can't access internet...and for for reason it is telling me that keyboard lock in enabled and i cannot unlock it...i started having problems playing that dumb game brickbreaker...screen froze a couple of times...i shut the phone off and it was fine...now nothing seems to work....please someone help
gee that was quick...thanks guys i appreciate the help
i am slowly learning the many options of this device...my question is: was there supposed to be a media card included with this phone...mine does not have one...if not what specific media card do ... See more...
i am slowly learning the many options of this device...my question is: was there supposed to be a media card included with this phone...mine does not have one...if not what specific media card do i get?