If you enter the ip only you get the default cpanel web page. It has to do with the redirection of the page. Not sure why it would on wifi but not 3g... that is weird.
You bought a first class phone based on now not tomorrow. First class will always drop to second class in this field based on tomorrow technology. How many 4G phones does Verizon carry right now? ... See more...
You bought a first class phone based on now not tomorrow. First class will always drop to second class in this field based on tomorrow technology. How many 4G phones does Verizon carry right now? How many are android phones? I rest my case!
I have noticed over night charges tend to do better than the four hour charges. Any links on that extended battery by chance? The task killer needs to be setup after install to work better. Cli... See more...
I have noticed over night charges tend to do better than the four hour charges. Any links on that extended battery by chance? The task killer needs to be setup after install to work better. Click menu then settings. Look there to setup how you want. You may need to play with it. I have mine set to aggressive and every 30 minutes. Also art apps like alarm clock and such that you don't want killed to ignore. Many people never notice the swings in that app. I typically get from 7am to 11 pm with 20% left when I plug it in to charge till next morning. I have some odd the bloat ware apps removed however you must have a specific setup on your phone to remove them
If your keyboard stays up when your not in a place to type you should press the menu(hold) and it should drop down. If you ever use the menu key to get the keyboard up, it should stay up. If you w... See more...
If your keyboard stays up when your not in a place to type you should press the menu(hold) and it should drop down. If you ever use the menu key to get the keyboard up, it should stay up. If you want to remove the keyboard while it is up just press the back button and that will typically drop the keyboard
If you can reset a phone and duplicate the problem you should take your phone back in and let them see the problem so they at a minimum note it. Hopefully they will do more, possibly replace it pe... Ver más...
If you can reset a phone and duplicate the problem you should take your phone back in and let them see the problem so they at a minimum note it. Hopefully they will do more, possibly replace it pending on the issue.
Xoclon: What types of audio aren't playing? Haven't had that problem on files known to play. The alarm I have heard of. I only use clips and never whole songs. Try moving audio to you internal 8gb... Ver más...
Xoclon: What types of audio aren't playing? Haven't had that problem on files known to play. The alarm I have heard of. I only use clips and never whole songs. Try moving audio to you internal 8gb and see if that fixes your alarm issue. Halcp: what have they done when you took phone in store and showed then these problems? Surely with that amount of issues you could demonstrate a few of them.
Does your server use a different port than 80 or 8080 by chance?
The issue seems to be between the redirection link passed to the browser via 3g network...HMMM...let me see what I can find.
Something to note is that those that are reachign your site are using Froyo 2.2 and default browser. Based on the information thus far it would appear to be browser related issue as you used the s... Ver más...
Something to note is that those that are reachign your site are using Froyo 2.2 and default browser. Based on the information thus far it would appear to be browser related issue as you used the same device to access the site via opera and it worked fine. That alone should be a sign of a browser related problem. So those that have successfully and unsuccessfully need to post Phone(as some have eris listed) android version, and browser, browser vers , and location to make data compplete. I am lookign for the appI used for doing traceroutes, btu I am unable to find it. I will update once I find it though. I did have one.
Fondoquats wrote: Everybody has problems with 2.2....at least from what I can see in the forums. I have noticed that some people have done a "Factory Reset" and have reported that 2.2 now wor... Ver más...
Fondoquats wrote: Everybody has problems with 2.2....at least from what I can see in the forums. I have noticed that some people have done a "Factory Reset" and have reported that 2.2 now works fine.   Has anybody tried this and found out that by doing the reset corrected the issues?  Short answer is yes. Doing a "Factory reset" will improve performance on your phone. A lot of information is stored with the Database on your phone and then called later by the applications. Doing a factory reset and then performing the upgrade (if needed) should be done before installing your own applications. The easiest analogy is like the above windows description. While the details are technically different the idea is the same. Start clean to run clean. I have gone from 1.6 Android to the current 2.2 on my froyo and have had excellent results and when OTA came out, I backed up my data to SD reset my phone, performed upgrade and then restored data from SD. It is a lengthy process pending on the amount of stuff you have on your phone. I run nearly 80 apps on my phone and this process is time consuming but well worth it in the end. To resolve problematic software apps, I advise on uninstalling the apps from newest install to oldest one at a time. Try the phone for the problem and if fixed, I would send a note to the developer about it and see if they can guide you through troubelshooting the problem and resolving it. A reset shoudl be considered the last resort in many cases, but if you have more than five misc issues going on that you have tried getting resolved, I would just do a reset. You will spend that much time resetting or researching or taking the time to take the phone in for help. I hope this helps and understand the majority of it andif you have uestions you can reply or send a personal message to the poster and see if they can answer your question(s). Good luck and may your Droid be with you!
Are you using the built in messenger app or a 3rd party app? Have you looked in the drafts folder? Which version of android are you using. There is a huge difference in messaging between 2.1 and 2... Ver más...
Are you using the built in messenger app or a 3rd party app? Have you looked in the drafts folder? Which version of android are you using. There is a huge difference in messaging between 2.1 and 2.2.
If you are in an app in landscape mode and hit the home screen button you can periodically get this screen. Why would you want it? The auto rotation feature itself is only supported in apps that s... Ver más...
If you are in an app in landscape mode and hit the home screen button you can periodically get this screen. Why would you want it? The auto rotation feature itself is only supported in apps that support portrait and landscape. The sense UI home screen doesn't really support it. It just is a flaw in the rotation from the app that does support it. This hasn't done it to me since I have had 2.1 installed though..must have have been a 1.5 bug.
return to store and have them upgrade it or ask for a replacement that has 2.1 on it already. It should have come with it at this point.
You will need a phone that supports 4G, I haven't read anywhere that states the Eris supports 4G. I believe the answer will be no when it comes to your area. You will need a different phone.
o ya..plug in your USB cable to phone and PC then make sure to select the use device as "mount as disk drive" not just charge only.  I don't have the Ally so I'm not positive on your selections b... Ver más...
o ya..plug in your USB cable to phone and PC then make sure to select the use device as "mount as disk drive" not just charge only.  I don't have the Ally so I'm not positive on your selections but they should be similar. The connect to PC option shoudl show up in your drop down bar on the top.   Hope having the rest of the instructions helps.
No problem, sometimes the easiest solution is over looked.  That is not the case here.  I actually use pop3 for any email I get with attachments.  I send quite a few files to my phone, but I use ... Ver más...
No problem, sometimes the easiest solution is over looked.  That is not the case here.  I actually use pop3 for any email I get with attachments.  I send quite a few files to my phone, but I use a POP3 account or IMAP account.  Then use the mail program that comes with the phone.  In the mail program I can save the attachemnt to SD Card.  No such luck on getting it from gmail though phone itself.  You can browse to gmail.com and access the message and when you click the attachment name it ask you what to "save as".  Hopefully that helps.
There is a music player platnium edition which includes an EQ in it. Not free though. I'm not quite sure why this hasn't been done yet either. Hopefully mortplayer for Android will be using one be... Ver más...
There is a music player platnium edition which includes an EQ in it. Not free though. I'm not quite sure why this hasn't been done yet either. Hopefully mortplayer for Android will be using one before too long. Mortplayer for your music/audiobook players of choice.
The most logical answer I would use in this situation is to log into your gmail account on your PC and save the attachemnt to your computer.  No transfer involved.  Is this not possible in your s... Ver más...
The most logical answer I would use in this situation is to log into your gmail account on your PC and save the attachemnt to your computer.  No transfer involved.  Is this not possible in your situation?  Are there details you are missing for the situation?
All the laws I have found so far in regards to hands free only talk about while talking/hearing and texting.  It doesn't talk about handsfree dialing.    My 2.1 leaked v3 I have on my droid eri... Ver más...
All the laws I have found so far in regards to hands free only talk about while talking/hearing and texting.  It doesn't talk about handsfree dialing.   My 2.1 leaked v3 I have on my droid eris has two apps. Voice dialing and voice search. Vocie dialing does not work on my phone at all since I did the update, but this could be because it is a leaked version.  Voice search does a pretty decent job, pending on what you have it search for.  You can change the settings with in the menu-settings-search-search items section.  I think it works nicely but it doesn't support bluetooth and you still have to click on screen to confirm.  There is no stock android app that supports bluetooth voice dialing.  There are work arounds and the moto devour I think has support for bluetooth voice dialing using a non standard application(It doesn't even provide it on their newer phones as far as I have heard).  I don't even understand why the app isn't available seperately on the market as of yet. Terrible.  
You can buy a data only plan? for a phone? The phone should have a number connected to it. It is part of the registration and activation of a phone. Other data only devices liek the Mi-Fi and the... Ver más...
You can buy a data only plan? for a phone? The phone should have a number connected to it. It is part of the registration and activation of a phone. Other data only devices liek the Mi-Fi and the USB data onyl products register different because of the software within the phone.  How much do you pat for a data only plan. I have never seen that offered on a phone. Mi-Fi would have been a better solution depending on how you are connecting to services.  Sorry to ask so many questions, just never heard of a phone with DATA ONLY. Seems counter productive for the device you are purchasing.