Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,195 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

KPLEMMON's Posts

I spent an hour with the support team at Google last night.  They recommend a factory reset.  The Pixel took 13 minutes to find the Verizon network last night after a restart.  Contacts disappear... See more...
I spent an hour with the support team at Google last night.  They recommend a factory reset.  The Pixel took 13 minutes to find the Verizon network last night after a restart.  Contacts disappear and reappear at random.  Calendar events disappear and reappear at random.  When I most need my phone, I frequently get an “internet not available” notice.  The Ok Google feature works less than 50% of the time.  The Voicemail button disappears frequently. I use Outlook through a University Exchange platform.  My old LGG2 had no issues with this platform.  What do you recommend? Thanks, kp
this phone has disappearing contacts, disappearing calendar events, and takes a long time to load simple emails.  When i turn it back on after a flight, it takes 10 minutes to get back on the net... See more...
this phone has disappearing contacts, disappearing calendar events, and takes a long time to load simple emails.  When i turn it back on after a flight, it takes 10 minutes to get back on the network.  do I have a lemon?