I have been with Verizon since 2007 and have really enjoyed their service. However their little quirks have gone to shhh over the last couple of years. Their prior unlimited plan I signed into in... Ver más...
I have been with Verizon since 2007 and have really enjoyed their service. However their little quirks have gone to shhh over the last couple of years. Their prior unlimited plan I signed into in February was nice and easy to understand. And after I passed around 20gb I expected the throttle in peak hours. However, this wasn't terrible because I did a lot of work in the midnight hours that were non-peak hours. They even specifically stated they only throttled in congested periods during the peak hours. Now however, since they [Removed] everyone over with their multiple unlimited plans last month after gaining millions of new subscribers they have begun throttling in the non-peak hours. Been hearing a lot of good things from a global carrier a lot of my co-workers currently use, and Verizon service is not the king it once was. This latest bait and switch tactic they used to gain subscribers was a pretty low tactic by a company. Not much unlike when they tried to charge people for using their debit cards to pay their bill. I'll give them another month or 2 to stop throttling in non-peak hours before I leave their service behind for another company with better service that provides the exact same plans. Before their associates dressed up as regular customers come running to defend this [Removed] , do a Google search. These new plans, and their bait and switch tactic, are being trashed all over the web. inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I am grandfathered into the unlimited data plan which I use a lot, but with their new share everything plan making you either trade off new contract deals for discounts on smart phones or lose yo... Ver más...
I am grandfathered into the unlimited data plan which I use a lot, but with their new share everything plan making you either trade off new contract deals for discounts on smart phones or lose your unlimited to keep your discount why should I stay with them? It seems like a slap in the face from the carrier to those who have been loyal. They have to be making a ton of money selling our web surfing habits to marketing firms already which they started right after doing away with the initial perk "New every two", now they are making me choose between my unlimted data or the hundreds more I would have to pay by losing the discount to keep it the unlimited? Granted I wouldn't get an unlimited plan on another carrier, but why should I stay with a carrier I have been loyal to for 7 years that seems more interested in taking away than showing love to their loyal customers?