it is a scam imo - i had no damage yet they still havent given me the credit. instead they say they dont know about the offer then i point them to the page and they are like ok we will escalate t... Ver más...
it is a scam imo - i had no damage yet they still havent given me the credit. instead they say they dont know about the offer then i point them to the page and they are like ok we will escalate this.... fast forward nothing gets done and they tell me im only getting $200~
Trade in iphone was promised $450 credits, spoke to chat several times and recorded conversation - had it emailed to myself. Fast forward to more than a month later and nobody knows whats going o... Ver más...
Trade in iphone was promised $450 credits, spoke to chat several times and recorded conversation - had it emailed to myself. Fast forward to more than a month later and nobody knows whats going on. Have all the conversations and information saved but they keep saying they will note my account blah blah yet no credit is granted.... how can i escalate this because i just changed to verizon and getting nowhere with this is really frustruating thanks!