Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,072 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RHCEV3's Posts

Eventualy cleared and went back to all 4 blue on its own. **REALLY** wish I could set the IP manually for the NE. While I have DHCP (dhcp server running on a 2U Cisco 3825 IOS 12.4) I do not generall... See more...
Eventualy cleared and went back to all 4 blue on its own. **REALLY** wish I could set the IP manually for the NE. While I have DHCP (dhcp server running on a 2U Cisco 3825 IOS 12.4) I do not generally use it and whenever possible try to use "static" DHCP by manually assigning a static IP for that MAC in my Cisco 3825. Based on what else is going on in my lab the DNS assigned to DHCP as well as thingsd like the gareway(s) change fromn time to time but never affects anything with a static IP which is 98% of the main internal network. Also assigning a static IP allows me to add different IOS ACL rules top open up additional things to/from that device which are not normally allowed past the Cisco at all.
Could this just be an indication of a failed DNS or PAT use at one peticular moment?
Mine is green now as well.  Also I moved a few months ago from zip 08094 to 19460 but no one aylt vzw call tell me how to update that.