Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,343 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

WEARE's Posts

Not really. If it's simply a 60-day limit, why say anything at all about 50% usage?
I have Beyond Unlimited and am visiting Canada for 6 weeks. According to my plan, "If more than 50% of your talk, text or data usage in a 60–day period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those servic... See more...
I have Beyond Unlimited and am visiting Canada for 6 weeks. According to my plan, "If more than 50% of your talk, text or data usage in a 60–day period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited." Does "usage" mean any day I use my device in Canada (in other words, can I retain all services if I only use my device 29 out of the 42 days I'm gone)? Or is it determined by minutes of talk, number of texts, and gigabytes of data (so to retain all services I need to talk, text and use data 3 times more in the two weeks before and/or after my trip than I used them during)? If the latter, how is the 60-day period determined (is it any two consecutive billing cycles, does it start the first day I use my device in Canada, or can Verizon choose any random start date that lets it cut my services)?
SeanC, your PM says: "We just need a little more information to get this resolved.  Can you clarify what you mean by “log into the Jetpack” (connect another device to your Jetpack signal or log i... See more...
SeanC, your PM says: "We just need a little more information to get this resolved.  Can you clarify what you mean by “log into the Jetpack” (connect another device to your Jetpack signal or log into the Jetpack itself)?  When did this first start?  Where any changes made to the Jetpack around the time this started?  Have you been able to log into the Jetpack previously?  May we please have your phone number/Jetpack line number/account number and your account pin?" I don't know if you are actually Verizon Customer Support or a scammer, but if you don't know what logging into my.Jetpack means, then you can't help me.
My security suite advised me to change the default password on my MHS291LVW. I tried logging on to my.jetpack to do so, but it keeps telling me I'm entering the wrong admin password. I cannot fin... See more...
My security suite advised me to change the default password on my MHS291LVW. I tried logging on to my.jetpack to do so, but it keeps telling me I'm entering the wrong admin password. I cannot find anything on the home/sign-in page that allows me to recover or reset it. Verizon Customer Service and Tier 2 support were no help. I considered resetting the JetPack to factory defaults, but if I'm still unable to log in to my.jetpack, it would make the situation even worse. FYI I have passwords set to not display on the device itself, but I just added a new iPad so I know the JetPack password is correct. The only recent change to my account was switching from a 20GB plan to Unlimited, but I can't imagine that would affect my my.jetpack log in.