Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,917 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MadPhonasaurus's Posts

1.) Yes, absolute latest software. 2.) There are no "do not show" options. 3.) No, the window stays open.
EVERY time I restart my Verizon Samsung Note 4 (running Android 6), a big white rectangle fills the screen with the following notification: "MOBILE DATA TURNED OFF. Unless you use Wi-Fi, you will... See more...
EVERY time I restart my Verizon Samsung Note 4 (running Android 6), a big white rectangle fills the screen with the following notification: "MOBILE DATA TURNED OFF. Unless you use Wi-Fi, you will not be able to use Internet, Email, or other apps that requre a data connection blah blah blah." I want to DISABLE this. IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not a "normal notification" that appears on the very top of the screen. This is a white square that fills my screen and I have to click "OK" every time I restart my phone. This has NOT been answered anywhere on the internet. A "similar" question has been answered on the internet whereby one is suggested to go into the Mobile Data preferences, etc., but this PARTICULAR question is not answered. Thank you.