can you toss me something specific?
Jay,   what's the cost of a cool looking phone like this and how can people attain them.
I would call the Police immeadiately and notify them and the # that you received the text message from. 
dslr595148   To answer your question you will click on the chain link paste your line in there and give it a name like so. the chain link is next to the horizontal bar and the smily face is the... Ver más...
dslr595148   To answer your question you will click on the chain link paste your line in there and give it a name like so. the chain link is next to the horizontal bar and the smily face is there as well.   dslreports    
I think it would be good to have 2 different types of forums for internet one for PC's and one for Mac users so that customers can go more directly there instead of searching or sifting through o... Ver más...
I think it would be good to have 2 different types of forums for internet one for PC's and one for Mac users so that customers can go more directly there instead of searching or sifting through other stuff   Great idea