Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,131 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kelree's Posts

Gee thanks for your insight.  More sarcasm!  Maybe you can get a job in Verizon customer service.   I'm not looking for a "reward" for something that my nephew did.  I'm asking for someone to e... See more...
Gee thanks for your insight.  More sarcasm!  Maybe you can get a job in Verizon customer service.   I'm not looking for a "reward" for something that my nephew did.  I'm asking for someone to exercise discretion in our favor as a good will gesture for our commitment to this carrier.  It's not about the money -- we can afford to pay the bill, and won't be asking a 10 year old to absorb this expense that he had no understanding he'd incurred.  It's about businesses who fail to recognize that making a small concession to a faithful customer earns divdends over the long-term.  The dollar amount is small, the disappointment in their response is HUGE.  Sounds like neither you nor Verizon get that.  
Can anyone recommend magic words to get a little traction with customer service (or perhaps a specific person to contact)?  Over the Thanksgiving weekend, a visiting nephew downloaded a bunch of ... See more...
Can anyone recommend magic words to get a little traction with customer service (or perhaps a specific person to contact)?  Over the Thanksgiving weekend, a visiting nephew downloaded a bunch of Get It Now apps (games) on my husband's phone.  Because we never use those features, we were unaware of the data download until more than a month had passed.  So we had to pay for apps and data usage because we don't have a data plan.  We are 9-year dedicated Verizon customers, and we've never used data services.  These apps haven't been accessed since the day they were downloaded.   This is all verifiable, but the rep insists they're "legimate" charges, and is not prepared to waive the nearly $100 we've been charged for the dowloads and what is now 2 months of subscription fees.  Is there no reward for being faithful to this carrier?  Bad show, Verizon.