I understand there's no way to roll it back.  Yes, I am having problems with texts going in and out since  the upgrade.  We need a fix.
Anyone have recommendations for good messaging apps?
And, yes, I've cleared the cache.
I'm getting notifications, most of the time.  Sometimes my texts don't send at all.  But it sounds like the main issue we're all having issues with, which is LED customization, has been eliminate... Ver más...
I'm getting notifications, most of the time.  Sometimes my texts don't send at all.  But it sounds like the main issue we're all having issues with, which is LED customization, has been eliminated by the 'manufacturer' is that correct?
I fixed the car issue.   The BIGGEST issue is not being able to customize my LED, and the extremely slow connection to wifi and apps.   There's no way to fix this issue as Oreo has disabled that ... Ver más...
I fixed the car issue.   The BIGGEST issue is not being able to customize my LED, and the extremely slow connection to wifi and apps.   There's no way to fix this issue as Oreo has disabled that feature.  We need an update to either roll back to Nougat or fix the issue within Oreo.
Customer Service said there was a data outage and that's why my phone is super weak connecting to wifi and why it wont' connect to some apps, which doesn't make sense.  Then tech support said the... Ver más...
Customer Service said there was a data outage and that's why my phone is super weak connecting to wifi and why it wont' connect to some apps, which doesn't make sense.  Then tech support said there was no outage.  CS also tried saying that the data outage was the reason why my phone wouldn't connect to blue tooth in my car. Also, doesn't make sense. Nothing has been done.  I was told to reset the network settings, which I did.  Other than that, they told me there no way to roll back an update and this is what I'm stuck with.  This is a horrible update.  It takes away the users ability to customize alerts and makes the wifi connection extremely weak.  I was stranded at a concert because, after the update, I couldn't connect to Lyft for a ride home.  Please send out either the Nougat 7 or a fix for this Oreo platform.
Yep.  Same problem.  Sometimes it flashes, sometimes not.  Also, won't connect to some of my apps because my connection is all of a sudden super weak.
Yeah, trying to avoid that.  I just find it hard to believe that an update would come out that would eliminate the possibility for the user to customize their own notifications.
So that's it, I'm stuck with a phone I hate?  It won't connect to my car anymore.  It barely connects to my wifi at home.  I was stranded last night at a concernt because it wouldn't connect to L... Ver más...
So that's it, I'm stuck with a phone I hate?  It won't connect to my car anymore.  It barely connects to my wifi at home.  I was stranded last night at a concernt because it wouldn't connect to Lyft.
Has anyone been able to remove the Oreo update or gone into a store and had any luck with flashing a phone back to the last upgrade? I just got this S8+ and was loving it and now I hate it.
Having the same issue.  Also, some texts no sending at all.
I need the color to be specific when the phone is on during the day and wit the update, there's no way to change it.   Even in the Message+ app, when I click on the customize to edit  the color, ... Ver más...
I need the color to be specific when the phone is on during the day and wit the update, there's no way to change it.   Even in the Message+ app, when I click on the customize to edit  the color, it forces me to a different page where there's no option to change the color.
Same problem.  Updated to Oreo now I hate this phone.  Cannot customize the LED for messages with Message+.  Cannot connect to my bluetooth in the car.  Very weak connection to wifi, was left str... Ver más...
Same problem.  Updated to Oreo now I hate this phone.  Cannot customize the LED for messages with Message+.  Cannot connect to my bluetooth in the car.  Very weak connection to wifi, was left stranded when my phone wouldn't connect to Lyft at all in a high volume area.  Oreo changed everything on my phone and I've spent hours trying to get it back.  On the phone with Customer Serv. now and they're saying its a data outage for the last 3 days???