Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,268 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

TSARYTSIN's Posts

I was wanting to get the Pixel XL 128 but the wait time was until the end of March and Verizon killed me yesterday. I had to settle for a S7 Edge. On Feb 12, 2017 10:46 AM, "vzw_customer_suppo... See more...
I was wanting to get the Pixel XL 128 but the wait time was until the end of March and Verizon killed me yesterday. I had to settle for a S7 Edge. On Feb 12, 2017 10:46 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Probably..I  know several who have gone the extra mile to make their Note7 off the grid...
Did that CustomerService Rep fall off the map?  Where's the help?
Here's a winner too. My wife has a good friend whose husband is in Verizon Corporate.  She told my wife that her husband went to a meeting about us Note 7 holdouts and they were told to do whatev... See more...
Here's a winner too. My wife has a good friend whose husband is in Verizon Corporate.  She told my wife that her husband went to a meeting about us Note 7 holdouts and they were told to do whatever it takes to shut us down.  They said, don't worry, these people won't leave Verizon over this.  HA, HA, I know one that will..
Big Brother shuts us down and customer support doesn't even know what is going on.. it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad and inept.  The "I'm from Verizon Customer Service and I'm here to he... See more...
Big Brother shuts us down and customer support doesn't even know what is going on.. it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad and inept.  The "I'm from Verizon Customer Service and I'm here to help" comment was priceless..
Sprint is looking good to me too. I have given Verizon 11 years of business,  but I am done...
Want! I want that deal too. I want my device to work perfectly,  which it did until Verizon shut  it down
This reply wins the internet today... Verizon Support, "we are here to help you".. do what? Reactivate his Note7 and leave him alone? I rant that deal too... On Feb 10, 2017 5:01 PM, "vzw_... See more...
This reply wins the internet today... Verizon Support, "we are here to help you".. do what? Reactivate his Note7 and leave him alone? I rant that deal too... On Feb 10, 2017 5:01 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Glad you got the 72 hour stay of execution as well. Looks like the end of the road though.  Did they disable your messaging?  I am having to use fb messenger or something else temporarily. Unre... See more...
Glad you got the 72 hour stay of execution as well. Looks like the end of the road though.  Did they disable your messaging?  I am having to use fb messenger or something else temporarily. Unreal how these [Removed] handled this. This phone is no more of a problem than several others, including the iPhone that had self emolated all over the planet, with no concerns whatsoever from Apple or the big couriers. [Removed] inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I guess I have until Sunday at 4 pm to get a new phone activated or I get shut down permanently. I wish I could have some legal recourse. Verizon Customer Service doesn't care...
Wasn't...
Cut me yesterday, no notice. I had to get an emergency 72 hour extension so my wife wouldn't panic that she couldn't call me. This morning I had no texting or cloud capabilities. I use my phon... See more...
Cut me yesterday, no notice. I had to get an emergency 72 hour extension so my wife wouldn't panic that she couldn't call me. This morning I had no texting or cloud capabilities. I use my phone to text co-workers during emergency drills and I easn5 able to text. It created a big problem. This is nothing short of extortion!
Same here. Forced to "downgrade" and lose upgrade Eligibility. Not fair.  Hanging in until the bitter end. The only possible near phone I want is the Pixel XL 128 but the wait time is 2 months. ... See more...
Same here. Forced to "downgrade" and lose upgrade Eligibility. Not fair.  Hanging in until the bitter end. The only possible near phone I want is the Pixel XL 128 but the wait time is 2 months. PS, did you get bricked?
And 6 iPhones in China burn up last weekend, not a concern....All you Chicken Littles out there decrying the Note 7 need to just get your tin foil hats on and find your safe space , I  am so ove... See more...
And 6 iPhones in China burn up last weekend, not a concern....All you Chicken Littles out there decrying the Note 7 need to just get your tin foil hats on and find your safe space , I  am so over your lecturing on world safety.
Thank you Verizon! Finally somebody stands up to Samsung's worldwide bullying campaign  and stands by its customers .  Go Big Red!
Can't you do all that with a content transfer app and NFC?
I plan to throw mine in my Samsung washing machine and watch the universe implode.
I am sick of Verizon and Samsung making any demands on us Note7 folks . Bring it on. My attorney is chomping at the bits to get in this eventual class action suit 
I  am not contacting anybody anymore about anything! Sitting on my second Note7 until they brick it or get this right. Box, shmox..
I did mine online but I guess you could do it in person. You won't get the $100 Samsung credit until you activate another Samsung device and it will probably take some time to get this and the ac... See more...
I did mine online but I guess you could do it in person. You won't get the $100 Samsung credit until you activate another Samsung device and it will probably take some time to get this and the activation fee posted to our accounts but yes, this is how it should pan out.