Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,925 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jillski13's Posts

My boyfriend figured it out. We didn't pick a network, he just had to change one of the settings to automatically search for a wifi hot spot and it connected automatically. I have just converted ... See more...
My boyfriend figured it out. We didn't pick a network, he just had to change one of the settings to automatically search for a wifi hot spot and it connected automatically. I have just converted over from a flip phone so am unfamiliar with these types. Thanks for your response though.
Hey, I was just repeating what the representative said in the store.
When I am at the bus stop my phone does not connect to wifi. My boyfriend, standing right next to me, can access it. We are both Verizon customers, he has an LG and I have a Samsung. He said he w... See more...
When I am at the bus stop my phone does not connect to wifi. My boyfriend, standing right next to me, can access it. We are both Verizon customers, he has an LG and I have a Samsung. He said he was told the wifi would connect to the nearest tower. I cannot connect to any page so I know it is not the site.  When I get on the bus I can connect since the bus has wifi. Yes, I have turned on the wifi (that is usually the first question asked). I thought it was possibly because I have a prepaid plan. When the rep. sold me the prepaid he stated there would not be a difference for wifi. I live in a decent sized city so it shouldn't be a problem.