Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,925 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jvworks's Posts

I have same issue with a LG K20V. And it started after switch to DST. I have two other phone in the house, Pixel and Droid2, which do not have the same ssue off the Verizon signal. I have toggled... See more...
I have same issue with a LG K20V. And it started after switch to DST. I have two other phone in the house, Pixel and Droid2, which do not have the same ssue off the Verizon signal. I have toggled to manual and back, powered off and no change. Flew to Denver for a week, the network picked up and I stayed appropriately on MDT the entire trip. Turned to Airplane mode, flew to ATL and it worked fine. Flew back home to Panama City, did approprite Airplane off/on for the fight, and went back to CDT for a short time before it rolled back to MST. I have done all the on/off toggle tricked recommended on many other threads. I have no idea what is causing the override -perhaps an app has a hidden push I don't know about.