Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,949 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

THOAKI64's Posts

The problem with the application applied to both the browser version and the mobile application.  It seemed to fail anytime I updated the limit for a single line.  I did call into the Help Desk a... See more...
The problem with the application applied to both the browser version and the mobile application.  It seemed to fail anytime I updated the limit for a single line.  I did call into the Help Desk and they informed me that a ticket has been open on this particular problem.  I checked the browser version and both My Verizon and FamilyBase mobile apps and they are working correctly now.  I'm able to update the data usage limit and then view the newly applied setting with no issues.
I've been using this application to control data usage for 3 children, since it was first introduced.  Recently the application has been very flaky and randomly experience errors where it can't s... See more...
I've been using this application to control data usage for 3 children, since it was first introduced.  Recently the application has been very flaky and randomly experience errors where it can't set or retrieve a user's set limit.  This is a fee-based application which should work.  Has anyone else been having similar issues?  What can be done?