Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,488 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rush86's Posts

You got a replacement phone. Just cause the sound enhancer and equalizers don't work? Everything else works fine. I downloaded sony music center for now. Which i use to play my music. It has a ba... See more...
You got a replacement phone. Just cause the sound enhancer and equalizers don't work? Everything else works fine. I downloaded sony music center for now. Which i use to play my music. It has a bass customisation option, and sound equalizer. You aren't forced to install an update. When the notification pops up just hit back or the home key. You can just keep ignoring it and never install the update. As far as i know the update won't start by it self.  I do hesitate though when software updates come out for anything. So many things get broken cause of them.
Thank you, i appreciate the response.
Thank you very much for the info. Glad it will be fixed eventually.
Thanks
So i called samsung and they couldnt help. Suggested i take it to a service center. And they could put the original software version back on it. Google makes these updates. Samsung said contact t... See more...
So i called samsung and they couldnt help. Suggested i take it to a service center. And they could put the original software version back on it. Google makes these updates. Samsung said contact them about this problem. But you can't call them.
I guess you didn't read through our posts verizon support. The option is still there, it does not open when you click on it. Please, can you read through our posts. There's two topics explaining ... See more...
I guess you didn't read through our posts verizon support. The option is still there, it does not open when you click on it. Please, can you read through our posts. There's two topics explaining the issue.
Yea that's what ill have to do. But i highly doubt they'll fix it anytime soon.
So just an update. I did a factory reset and it still doesn't work. So Verizon if you read this. Please pass along that in the settings menu. Under sounds and vibrations, then trying to click on ... See more...
So just an update. I did a factory reset and it still doesn't work. So Verizon if you read this. Please pass along that in the settings menu. Under sounds and vibrations, then trying to click on sounds and effects. It no longer opens or works. You can click on sound quality and effects. But nothing happens. The latest update broke it. Tried everything and it still doesn't work. So the update disabled this feature in the settings of the phone.
Well I did a factory reset. And it still doesn't work. So Samsung or Verizon disabled it. Or one of them did it by accident, caused by the new update.
No this issue has nothing to do with sound quality. As stated before, when going into the setting of the phone>> sound and vibrations>> then sound quality and effects, under advanced.  We can't a... See more...
No this issue has nothing to do with sound quality. As stated before, when going into the setting of the phone>> sound and vibrations>> then sound quality and effects, under advanced.  We can't access the option, sound quality and effects, it won't even open. So i no longer have access to sound alive, the equalizer when listening to music, or the option to the high quality upscale anymore. The sound quality and effects option in the settings no longer opens. The latest update broke it.
I might try an app. After i eventually factory reset, and that doesnt work. Just sucks i can't use the phones own sound enhancers and equalizer. And i play music all the time. I can notice the di... See more...
I might try an app. After i eventually factory reset, and that doesnt work. Just sucks i can't use the phones own sound enhancers and equalizer. And i play music all the time. I can notice the difference right away. Now all the enhancers are off.
There is no app for sound alive. If i did mention there was, i made a mistake. There is an app called adapt sound. But no way to clear the cache. This isn't  an app though to begin with. This is ... See more...
There is no app for sound alive. If i did mention there was, i made a mistake. There is an app called adapt sound. But no way to clear the cache. This isn't  an app though to begin with. This is something thats in the settings, under sound and vibrations. Its part of the phones software and the update broke it.
The only thing left to try is a factory reset. See if that corrects the issue.
Tried the wipe, and it still doesn't work.
Ok i might try in a few days. Ill post my results if i do.
Did you try factory reset? I would, but i just dont feel like reinstalling everything. I might break and try it though.
It's not an app its in the settings of the phone.
The only thing you can disable is sound alive. Which is located in the sound quality and notifications menu. Which i can't even access.  I tried diabling then enabling, still doesnt work. Also, s... See more...
The only thing you can disable is sound alive. Which is located in the sound quality and notifications menu. Which i can't even access.  I tried diabling then enabling, still doesnt work. Also, sound effects and notifications isnt an app. Its in the settings of the phone.
Yea my volume up is working.
After the latest software patch verizon put out for the galaxy s6. I can no longer access sound quality and effects. Under advanced, in sounds and notifications. I can't  use the equalizer or sou... See more...
After the latest software patch verizon put out for the galaxy s6. I can no longer access sound quality and effects. Under advanced, in sounds and notifications. I can't  use the equalizer or sound alive anymore when listening to my music. Its like the update deleted it. You can click on it but nothing happens. Please fix or help verizon.