Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,034 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Tp1011's Posts

What if we have already changed phones and the note does not show as active on our accounts? Thank you, Ty [Removed] Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless... See more...
What if we have already changed phones and the note does not show as active on our accounts? Thank you, Ty [Removed] Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I received my replacement phone from verizon yesterday, but was not shipped a box to return my note.  Why did Verizon not send the box with the special instructions, and now how do I get one so I... See more...
I received my replacement phone from verizon yesterday, but was not shipped a box to return my note.  Why did Verizon not send the box with the special instructions, and now how do I get one so I can get this phone back to Samsung! Thank you, ty
I also had a question about "expedited shipping" which was said to be happening on all returns.  I ordered my replacement like Verizon suggested on 10/12 (wed) and will not receive my phone till ... See more...
I also had a question about "expedited shipping" which was said to be happening on all returns.  I ordered my replacement like Verizon suggested on 10/12 (wed) and will not receive my phone till 10/17 (mon)!!  How is that expedited shipping?  We r suppose to be without phones for almost a week?