Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,304 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mcrilla's Posts

I don't see any link posted here, so must be in another post. I don't care about unlocked versions anyway, so why bother bringing it up. If you are on Sprint, T-Mibile, or At&T, and you have a ga... See more...
I don't see any link posted here, so must be in another post. I don't care about unlocked versions anyway, so why bother bringing it up. If you are on Sprint, T-Mibile, or At&T, and you have a galaxy S7 or S7 edge, that is not unlocked, then you are getting nougat right now or will be soon. If you are on Verizon and have a galaxy S7 or S7 edge that is also not unlocked, you aren't getting nougat right now. So of the big 4 carriers Verizon is the last to release nougat for an S7 or S7 edge, where the S7 and S7 edge are not carrier unlocked. As if that even mattered. I suppose if I had bought an S7 straight from Samsung and still didn't have nougat, then yes I'd be upset that At&T, T-Mibile, and Sprint Galaxy S7 users are already getting nougat.
If you buy direct from Samsung, you have a factory unlocked phone and should already have nougat. If you bought a phone from one of the big 4 carriers and had it unlocked, you are still depending... See more...
If you buy direct from Samsung, you have a factory unlocked phone and should already have nougat. If you bought a phone from one of the big 4 carriers and had it unlocked, you are still depending on that carrier to release the update to your phone as each carrier has a different model phone. Verizon was part of the beta program for nougat though, and I know there were some problems, but from what I've read, most users were very happy with the update, so I don't understand this delay. Of the big 4 carriers though, they are last to release.
Absolutely! Android updates are one of the biggest reasons I had for leaving AT&T, they were always late. Now I've moved to Big red, and they are even worse! Next phone I but will be direct from ... See more...
Absolutely! Android updates are one of the biggest reasons I had for leaving AT&T, they were always late. Now I've moved to Big red, and they are even worse! Next phone I but will be direct from Google or Apple so I can get updates directly when they are available.