KingRecycle,  we are sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing with your SIM card along what not being able to change your plan. Your time is truly valuable and we want to make sure ... See more...
KingRecycle,  we are sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing with your SIM card along what not being able to change your plan. Your time is truly valuable and we want to make sure we are able to move forward with a resolution for your concern. I have sent you a Private message to further review the details of your concern. Please respond to that message. Thank you. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
BrendaAngie, thank you for sharing this helpful information. We want to make sure your Network Extender is properly connecting to both of your devices. To properly connect to the Network Extender... See more...
BrendaAngie, thank you for sharing this helpful information. We want to make sure your Network Extender is properly connecting to both of your devices. To properly connect to the Network Extender, please make sure you have advanced calling activated on both of your devices http://vz.to/2qPQEf0. Also, please let us know which LED indicators you see on the Network Extender https://vz.to/2CkWfzN. Additionally, can you please disconnect the power supply for your Network Extender from the outlet https://vz.to/2CmcPiy? Please leave the power supply disconnected for 5 minutes and retest. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
NATTEA19, receiving a notification pertaining to your data limit can be alarming. We understand the importance of making sure you have enough data to cover your usage needs. Your time is valuable... See more...
NATTEA19, receiving a notification pertaining to your data limit can be alarming. We understand the importance of making sure you have enough data to cover your usage needs. Your time is valuable and we are here to help. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. Can you please let us know which Unlimited data plan you currently have https://vz.to/2JObarf? Also, can you please let us know how you utilize your data on a daily basis (internet streaming, mobile hotspot, GPS, Netflix, etc..)? SylviaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JOHFIT4, receiving a new device for Christmas is always exciting. Let’s make sure your son’s new device will be compatible to be used on our network. Here is a helpful link to review the device c... See more...
JOHFIT4, receiving a new device for Christmas is always exciting. Let’s make sure your son’s new device will be compatible to be used on our network. Here is a helpful link to review the device compatibility https://vz.to/2uCeNpO.  Does this information help? SylviaT_ VZW Follow us on TWITTER @ VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
upnorthguy, we want to welcome you to the Verizon Family. Making sure all of your services are working correctly is essential. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your ... See more...
upnorthguy, we want to welcome you to the Verizon Family. Making sure all of your services are working correctly is essential. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. Can you please provide us with your zip code? Also, can you please let us know if your phone number was ported over from another carrier, or did you receive a new number? Additionally, besides phone calls, are you have trouble browsing the internet and or sending text messages as well? SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ajitnair, we truly appreciate all of your efforts with attempting to solve your Wi-Fi calling concern. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please confirm that yo... See more...
ajitnair, we truly appreciate all of your efforts with attempting to solve your Wi-Fi calling concern. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please confirm that your device has the latest software update https://vz.to/2kneWbX? Also, can you please confirm where you had purchased your device (Phone in the box- Verizon store/website, third party store/ online)? SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
igrove, we understand the importance of making sure you have a good understanding on how your current plan works and all of the benefits that are included. Please allow us to further go over the... See more...
igrove, we understand the importance of making sure you have a good understanding on how your current plan works and all of the benefits that are included. Please allow us to further go over the details. With our new Verizon shared plans you do have the benefits of carry over data and safety mode which will help avoid data overages from occurring. Please follow this link for more information on these features http://vz.to/2rVvnBS please reference number 5 and 6. Does this information help clarify your concern? SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the � Correct Answer � button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Deafmetal, we truly understand the importance of making sure you have a properly working device. Please allow us to further go over the details of your concern. The benefits of our bring your ow... See more...
Deafmetal, we truly understand the importance of making sure you have a properly working device. Please allow us to further go over the details of your concern. The benefits of our bring your own device program allows you to activate an eligible Verizon wireless 4G smartphone, 3G smartphone, or basic phone on a no annual contract plan. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to utilize and enjoy the primary features your device comes with when you activate a non-Verizon device as most features may not be supported or function properly on our network. We are sorry to see that your HTC U11 losses connectivity and SMS send capabilities along with not having a stable Wi-Fi connection. All of your efforts with trying to solve this concern is truly appreciated. We, unfortunately, do not have the proper tools to further escalate the concerns you are receiving with your device as this phone was not built for our network. The temporary fixes that were provided to you were great suggestions as it will allow you to continue to utilize the device you want. We can understand how the temporary fix suggestions can be a hassle especially if it occurs often when losing network connectivity and having to reboot and toggle airplane mode to temporarily solve the concern. To avoid these concerns please follow this link http://vz.to/2v1AHo9 to view the devices we offer that will provide you the reliable connectivity you are looking for. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
No delays here, daeng! Making sure your device is running as smoothly as it should is a priority. Allow us to further investigate the details. Can you please provide us the available/used memory... See more...
No delays here, daeng! Making sure your device is running as smoothly as it should is a priority. Allow us to further investigate the details. Can you please provide us the available/used memory on your device http://vz.to/2xM8weG ?  Also, have you restarted your device since the update? If not, please do so and share your results. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Ibcj, Making sure your device promotions are on the correct lines is essential, especially if it may affect an upcoming upgrade. Allow us to further investigate the details. I have sent you a ... See more...
Ibcj, Making sure your device promotions are on the correct lines is essential, especially if it may affect an upcoming upgrade. Allow us to further investigate the details. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that message for further investigation. Thank you. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JOSGRA61, We are always here for your assistance. I am confident we will be able to help find you the best solution. Please keep us updated on the progress. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitt... See more...
JOSGRA61, We are always here for your assistance. I am confident we will be able to help find you the best solution. Please keep us updated on the progress. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
AMYJOYDONUTS, We understand how important it is to monitor your family’s data usage. Please allow us to guide you in the right direction. We have an awesome tool called Data utilization in whic... See more...
AMYJOYDONUTS, We understand how important it is to monitor your family’s data usage. Please allow us to guide you in the right direction. We have an awesome tool called Data utilization in which you can view each individual line on your account to see their daily usage. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2hxXiUF reference number 2.  SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DANFOR93, Making sure you are receiving your rightful credit for a promotion is a priority. We truly apologize that is has taken this long to start the investigation. We never want to lose you a... See more...
DANFOR93, Making sure you are receiving your rightful credit for a promotion is a priority. We truly apologize that is has taken this long to start the investigation. We never want to lose you as a customer because of this. Did you receive a reference number from the investigation ticket? Also, how many lines do you have that are missing the promotion? SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
fst100, Thank you for this information. Let’s continue to work on this. Please follow this link to run a device health check http://vz.to/2qgP5Vg . Once completed please proceed to resetting y... See more...
fst100, Thank you for this information. Let’s continue to work on this. Please follow this link to run a device health check http://vz.to/2qgP5Vg . Once completed please proceed to resetting your device network settings http://vz.to/2u5vpVt . Please share your results. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JERSTE77, We understand the importance of wanting to control how your internet is being disbursed. We do offer a feature called Family base that allows you to distribute limi... See more...
JERSTE77, We understand the importance of wanting to control how your internet is being disbursed. We do offer a feature called Family base that allows you to distribute limits on each individual device on the Verizon data network. We do not have the ability to limit an outside internet connection such as your Wi-Fi. For other options regarding your home Wi-Fi network I recommend that you reach out to that specific provider. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
JESSTO30, ​ ​We apologize that you have been given the run around to get this resolved. We want to make sure we are able to guide you in the right direction. Can you please ... See more...
JESSTO30, ​ ​We apologize that you have been given the run around to get this resolved. We want to make sure we are able to guide you in the right direction. Can you please clarify if you are trying to get new services with Verizon? Or are you trying to get a matter resolved from a prior account? SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
jcm1948, We are excited to hear your issue has been resolved. We truly apologize for the slight hiccup you ran into. We truly welcome you back to the Verizon family. ... See more...
jcm1948, We are excited to hear your issue has been resolved. We truly apologize for the slight hiccup you ran into. We truly welcome you back to the Verizon family. We are always here when you need us! SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ASTAUF1, It’s essential we get your device working properly so you are able to pick up all of your calls. Allow us to review further into this. Can you let us know if there is any phy... See more...
ASTAUF1, It’s essential we get your device working properly so you are able to pick up all of your calls. Allow us to review further into this. Can you let us know if there is any physical damage to the device? Also, have you tried doing a soft reset on your device and removing the SIM card? If not, please follow this link on how to remove/ insert your SIM card http://vz.to/2pw4N1J and share your results. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Rklytle, we never want you t feel mislead when it comes to the unlimited data plan details. We want to make sure you and your family are on the best plan based off of your needs. I have sent you ... See more...
Rklytle, we never want you t feel mislead when it comes to the unlimited data plan details. We want to make sure you and your family are on the best plan based off of your needs. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that message for further assistance. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
YAFINE, we want to make sure we can turn this experience around for you regarding your data speeds. I have sent you a private message please reply to that message for further details. ... See more...
YAFINE, we want to make sure we can turn this experience around for you regarding your data speeds. I have sent you a private message please reply to that message for further details. SylviaT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my   response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button   under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our   conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!