Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,578 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

laurenc_vzw's Posts

Thanks for those additional details, dpdavis54. The native Messages app was designed to send text messages over the cellular voice network as opposed to a data network (including WiFi). Samsung G... See more...
Thanks for those additional details, dpdavis54. The native Messages app was designed to send text messages over the cellular voice network as opposed to a data network (including WiFi). Samsung Galaxy devices will support text over WiFi without switching to an alternate data messaging app such as Message +. This is an added feature with WiFi Calling: Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge - Turn Wi-Fi Calling On / Off | Verizon Wireless  . Do you currently have Advanced Calling enabled? Are you able to send messages over WiFi after turning on WiFi Calling? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to be able to rely on your phone at all times, DINQIU50. We're glad to help with your service concerns. There are currently no known issues in this location. What model phone are y... See more...
It's important to be able to rely on your phone at all times, DINQIU50. We're glad to help with your service concerns. There are currently no known issues in this location. What model phone are you using? You mentioned that there is no network available on your phone. Are you seeing an error where you normally see service? Do you happen to know of any other Verizon users in the area who are also experiencing an issue with service? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to have your text message content, JOSRAM51. We can help with regard to accessing deleted text. Verizon Cloud is able to sync the last 90 days of text messages. Were the messages i... See more...
It's important to have your text message content, JOSRAM51. We can help with regard to accessing deleted text. Verizon Cloud is able to sync the last 90 days of text messages. Were the messages in question sent/received within this time frame? What model phone are you using? An easy way to review your past 90 days of text conversations is with My Verizon here: http://vz.to/2EaGQQK provided you have activated integrated messaging. Does this option help? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to take advantage of the offer you really want, Murphelf. We're glad to assist with your device concerns. I'm disappointed to hear about your experience when contacting customer se... See more...
It's important to take advantage of the offer you really want, Murphelf. We're glad to assist with your device concerns. I'm disappointed to hear about your experience when contacting customer service. You deserve nothing but respect and a great interaction every time. I'm truly sorry this did not happen. I can understand that it would be easier to have information regarding our promotions ahead of time. However, we are not provided details as to which promotions will be running and when so we will not be able to provide this information in advance. We will advertise new sales on television and on our website to keep our customers in the loop. These offers will show at the time the offer is running, we will not run advertisements after the promotion has ended. You are still able to add a line of service and trade in a device for a $300 credit. Please sign into My Verizon, then select Devices>Add A Line. Once you have added the new device to your shopping cart, you will see a section for Trade In Your Device just under the picture of your phone. Please select the button to Trade In A Device Now to get started. You will be redirected to the trade in website where you'll see the $300 credit promotion under all qualifying models. There are even some devices that have a higher trade in value than $300. You may enter the device information at this time during checkout or you can reply to the trade in email that we will send you after activating your new line of service. Does this help clarify things for you? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It’s important for callers to be able to leave a message, jspitza. I’m disappointed to hear that you were unable to get this resolved when contacting support previously. We can help with your con... See more...
It’s important for callers to be able to leave a message, jspitza. I’m disappointed to hear that you were unable to get this resolved when contacting support previously. We can help with your concerns here. I have sent a private message in order to further assist. I look forward to your reply. LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to be able to use calls and text, rod94taylor. We're glad to assist with your service concerns. What's your zip code? When did you start having trouble making calls and sending tex... See more...
It's important to be able to use calls and text, rod94taylor. We're glad to assist with your service concerns. What's your zip code? When did you start having trouble making calls and sending text? You mentioned that this issue happens from time to time. Does this happen when you're at a particular location? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to be able to limit your son's usage, BRABEN13. We can further assist with the Smart Family feature. I want to make sure we're on the same page. You mentioned that you are attempti... See more...
It's important to be able to limit your son's usage, BRABEN13. We can further assist with the Smart Family feature. I want to make sure we're on the same page. You mentioned that you are attempting to add your wife and yourself as trusted contacts so that you are able to communicate with your son at any time. What restrictions have you set using Smart Family? Are you only attempting to set restrictions during school hours? You mentioned that you are using multiple applications to add restrictions. What other restrictions were being added from another app? Your post indicates that you are adding data blocks. Have you added a data block while your son is at school? If so, iMessages are delivered through data so your son will not be able to use this service while data is blocked unless WiFi is available. Are you attempting to send iMessages while data is blocked? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to be able to send and receive text no matter where you are located, CHIGA98. We can help troubleshoot this issue. Can you clarify how you are sending/receiving messages? Are you u... See more...
It's important to be able to send and receive text no matter where you are located, CHIGA98. We can help troubleshoot this issue. Can you clarify how you are sending/receiving messages? Are you using a computer? You mentioned the user that you are not receiving messages from has an iPhone. Do you have an iPhone as well? If so, are the messages being sent to you via iMessage (blue)? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to have data speeds that you can rely on, Franz_kerekes. We're glad to help with your device concerns. What's your zip code? When did you start experiencing an issue with data spe... See more...
It's important to have data speeds that you can rely on, Franz_kerekes. We're glad to help with your device concerns. What's your zip code? When did you start experiencing an issue with data speeds? Is this happening at a particular location? Do you have any other Verizon devices? If so, are you able to use data on your other device(s)? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It's important to be able to change the settings on your wearable, Shanny86. Did you purchase an LTE version of the Gear S2 Classic from Verizon that is active on your wireless account? Please ve... See more...
It's important to be able to change the settings on your wearable, Shanny86. Did you purchase an LTE version of the Gear S2 Classic from Verizon that is active on your wireless account? Please verify that this is the correct device: Samsung Gear S2 classic Support | Verizon Wireless as I was not able to locate the settings that you indicated you saw on your watch. When reviewing the user guide for the S2 Classic the Vibration option is located within the Sounds settings. The option before this is Volume. If this is indeed the correct device, are you able to pull down on the touch screen from your home menu in order to view your sound volume? Is your device showing that the software is up to date: Install Device Software Update - Samsung Gear S2 / Gear S2 Classic | Verizon Wireless  ? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I know how important it is to retain a contact list, Flash515. You mentioned the phone has a blank screen, was the device damaged in any way? Do you happen to know what happened to cause the blan... See more...
I know how important it is to retain a contact list, Flash515. You mentioned the phone has a blank screen, was the device damaged in any way? Do you happen to know what happened to cause the blank screen by chance? In reference to restoring the contacts, you can definitely run the Backup Assistant program on the Convoy 2 to see if there was a backup performed in the past. Please follow this path to access Backup Assistant on the Convoy: Back Up Contacts - Backup Assistant - Samsung Convoy 2 | Verizon Wireless  . If a backup was previously performed on her number you will be prompted to enter the Backup Assistant PIN in in order to restore the contact list. You can view the PIN in My Verizon here if needed: View PIN - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless  . If there is no backup we can definitely connect both phones in store for you and attempt a contact transfer. As long as the old phone is able to power on all the way and this is just an issue with the screen itself we will be able to move the contacts to the Convoy 2. We have the equipment needed at our Verizon corporate locations. You can use our Store Locator Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless to find a store near you. I recommend filtering out agent locations by selecting the check box to Do Not Include Authorized Retailers to make things easier. Does this help clarify things for you? LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thank you for the additional information, MELSUD17. I know it's important to be able to have enough battery life so you can rely on your phone when you need it. I'm glad to hear you were able to ... See more...
Thank you for the additional information, MELSUD17. I know it's important to be able to have enough battery life so you can rely on your phone when you need it. I'm glad to hear you were able to update to the most current version of software, that's always best. When checking the battery usage are you able to tap on the Android OS and Android System to get a closer look as to what exactly is using battery? Are you using sync services on your phone such as Google? Or possibly stock services such as Google Now or S Voice? Please review additional information on extending battery life here Extend Battery Life - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless. LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Thank you for trying that reset, csupercc22. Since you have the option to open from the App Store this indicates that the apps are definitely downloaded to your phone. Have you been able to swipe... See more...
Thank you for trying that reset, csupercc22. Since you have the option to open from the App Store this indicates that the apps are definitely downloaded to your phone. Have you been able to swipe left through all of your home screens? Depending on how many applications you have on your phone you may have more than one. If you had consolidated applications into folders before the reset this will separate all of those applications so it may have created additional home screens as well because your app icons will be taking up more space. LaurenC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
We will check into more detailed information regarding your usage and this application. I have sent you a private message so I can work with you directly in more detail. I look forward to your re... See more...
We will check into more detailed information regarding your usage and this application. I have sent you a private message so I can work with you directly in more detail. I look forward to your reply. LaurenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I am very sorry for the experience you had when activating new service, BLUDREAMYGIRL2323. I want to do everything possible to resolve your concerns. I have sent you a private message and I look ... See more...
I am very sorry for the experience you had when activating new service, BLUDREAMYGIRL2323. I want to do everything possible to resolve your concerns. I have sent you a private message and I look forward to your response. LaurenC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!