Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,358 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

evelynr_vzw's Posts

Xprimentyl Having to enjoy an excellent phone with the apps you enjoy is essential. I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with your Amazon app. We understand how important this is... See more...
Xprimentyl Having to enjoy an excellent phone with the apps you enjoy is essential. I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with your Amazon app. We understand how important this is for you. I'm glad to hear that everything is up and running for you. Please keep us up to date. We're always here to help you. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
zamboni89 Making sure that you have a reliable connection is always our goal. Our Network Extender is an excellent device, and I want to make sure that you enjoy it. Please keep in mind that when... See more...
zamboni89 Making sure that you have a reliable connection is always our goal. Our Network Extender is an excellent device, and I want to make sure that you enjoy it. Please keep in mind that when you’re connected to your network extender, your calls are using your Wi-Fi/internet connection to make the call. What’s the model of your Network Extender? When did this begin? Have you made any recent changes to your Wi-Fi settings or connections? Share details. We are here to help you. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
chestnutd We understand the importance of having the best network. I’m sorry to hear about the problems you’re experiencing at home. Many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to in... See more...
chestnutd We understand the importance of having the best network. I’m sorry to hear about the problems you’re experiencing at home. Many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past. Building structure and materials can affect your service around the house. To assist you with having a more consistent indoor experience we have different options. Please visit our “Signal Concern Resolution” page http://vz.to/2sl5M5j for additional information. Does this provide clarity? EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
CANBRE29 The Message+ online is an excellent feature, and I want to make sure that you can enjoy it. We're continually updating our site because is important to always keep up with system/softwar... See more...
CANBRE29 The Message+ online is an excellent feature, and I want to make sure that you can enjoy it. We're continually updating our site because is important to always keep up with system/software updates to improve the usage and avoid problems. I'm genuinely sorry that you're having problems. When exactly did this begin? Are you using the same device to access the Message+ online? Have you made any changes to your account or device settings? Share details. We are here to help. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
ROB58 The iPad Pro is an amazing device, and I want you to enjoy it. I'm sorry you're having problems connecting to the internet. Let's take a closer look to see what's going on. Is this happenin... See more...
ROB58 The iPad Pro is an amazing device, and I want you to enjoy it. I'm sorry you're having problems connecting to the internet. Let's take a closer look to see what's going on. Is this happening in a specific location? Are you experiencing any data problems with other devices on the account? Is it only happening when you try to browse the web or when using an application? Please make sure that your iPad Pro it's not connecting to a Wi-Fi connection. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
IrritatedAMD Thank you for the information. We want to dive a bit deeper into this for you. Have you updated your device software? Let’s perform a device health check using the My Verizon app. Pl... See more...
IrritatedAMD Thank you for the information. We want to dive a bit deeper into this for you. Have you updated your device software? Let’s perform a device health check using the My Verizon app. Please visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206364/  and follow the steps(share results.) Can you also check the device battery manager setting. Go to https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205173/  and follow the steps to review the unusual battery drain. We appreciate your patience during this process. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
We value keeping you as a customer and don’t want to lose you. We offer great deals, and I want to make sure that you enjoy it. We work with integrity, and I assure you that if you qualified for ... See more...
We value keeping you as a customer and don’t want to lose you. We offer great deals, and I want to make sure that you enjoy it. We work with integrity, and I assure you that if you qualified for a promotion, we would apply it to your account. I've sent you a private message. Let's keep working together. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
JACERI19 Providing a reliable network is always our goal. I assure you I will do all the research necessary to get this resolved for you. Tell me when did this begin? Is this happening in a speci... See more...
JACERI19 Providing a reliable network is always our goal. I assure you I will do all the research necessary to get this resolved for you. Tell me when did this begin? Is this happening in a specific location(where)? Have you made any recent changes to your account/phone? Share details. We want to investigate for you. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
mwjr Having a phone to communicate with our family is extremely important. I'm sorry to hear about the incident with your previous. The good news is that you don't have to pay for a SIM card; you... See more...
mwjr Having a phone to communicate with our family is extremely important. I'm sorry to hear about the incident with your previous. The good news is that you don't have to pay for a SIM card; you visit a direct Verizon Wireless store, and they will provide the SIM card and activate the phone for you at the same time(all devices use a different SIM card). Please visit our "FInd a store near you" page http://vz.to/2wyan44 to find a direct store near you. I also want you to know that activating a replacement phone does not affect your current active device payment agreement. Please let me know if this answers your questions. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
@THEFLETCHS  The Google Pixel XL is amazing phone and I definitely want you to take full advantage of the promotion. Can you please tell me which phones did you trade in? Are you expecting two di... See more...
@THEFLETCHS  The Google Pixel XL is amazing phone and I definitely want you to take full advantage of the promotion. Can you please tell me which phones did you trade in? Are you expecting two different credits per line? We had different offers going on around the same time. I assure you I would do all the research necessary to get this resolved for you. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
@carolcoburn.mac@mac.com Being able to make and receive calls is crucial. I want to make sure we get this issue resolved. We would like to dive a bit deeper into this for you. Is this happening i... See more...
@carolcoburn.mac@mac.com Being able to make and receive calls is crucial. I want to make sure we get this issue resolved. We would like to dive a bit deeper into this for you. Is this happening in a specific location? Is this happening when you connect to your Bluetooth only? Are you experiencing any other problems with your phone? Share details, so we can step in and help. EvelynR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!