I've attempted to locate my device before. I understand the importance of exhausting all resources to locate a phone. Allow me to help you move forward. The GPS feature to locate a device. Do yo... Ver más...
I've attempted to locate my device before. I understand the importance of exhausting all resources to locate a phone. Allow me to help you move forward. The GPS feature to locate a device. Do you have another device you'd like to activate? Would you like to add this missing device on the lost/stolen list? Here's a link that will assist with lost/stolen options https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/ (refer to the "Lost/Stolen" section number 2. Here's a link that will assist with activating a device online https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-activate-device-video/ . CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Message+ concerns are not what we want for you as we want you to take advantage of the messaging app you like. We'll be more than happy to troubleshoot this issue. What changes have you made to y... Ver más...
Message+ concerns are not what we want for you as we want you to take advantage of the messaging app you like. We'll be more than happy to troubleshoot this issue. What changes have you made to your device prior to this experience? Are you having the same experience with more than one carrier text? Is the Message+ app up to date? CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
airforce47, We understand the importance of taking advantage of the best plan available. Let's take a closer look. For us to gather more details, respond to the private message. CoreyM_VZW ... Ver más...
airforce47, We understand the importance of taking advantage of the best plan available. Let's take a closer look. For us to gather more details, respond to the private message. CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
MARK WALTERS, We don't want you to leave the VZW team. We understand the importance of receiving the best values and benefits when interested in purchasing a new device. Here's a link to our... Ver más...
MARK WALTERS, We don't want you to leave the VZW team. We understand the importance of receiving the best values and benefits when interested in purchasing a new device. Here's a link to our current devices and offers as we do have offers that do not require a new line of service Smartphones - Buy The Newest Cell Phones | Verizon Wireless. Here's a link that will keep you up to date with VZW products and services https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/ . Here's a link that will assist with upgrading your device online Upgrade Device FAQs | Verizon Wireless refer to number 1. Which device are you interested in?   CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Being able to pay for you account is a must. Allow us to help. What steps did you take so far to pay your account? Here's a link that may be helpful Pay Your Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless.​ Co... Ver más...
Being able to pay for you account is a must. Allow us to help. What steps did you take so far to pay your account? Here's a link that may be helpful Pay Your Bill FAQs | Verizon Wireless.​ CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Thanks for the update. Charging concerns are not what we want for you. We don't want you to be unhappy with the support you've received as our goal is to troubleshoot your concern in an attempt t... Ver más...
Thanks for the update. Charging concerns are not what we want for you. We don't want you to be unhappy with the support you've received as our goal is to troubleshoot your concern in an attempt to resolve it asap. I'm sorry to hear you've heard nothing back previously. Respond to the private message to move forward. CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
We understand the importance of knowing the steps to take in order to clear the cache partition on the Moto Z3. Allow us to help you move forward. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate these step... Ver más...
We understand the importance of knowing the steps to take in order to clear the cache partition on the Moto Z3. Allow us to help you move forward. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate these steps as well. I recommend you reach out to the manufacturer for additional assistance Contactus - Motorola Support - US.​ We apologize for any inconvenience. CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
I understand the importance of clarification when addressing your options regarding data and wifi usage. Let's figure this out. Here's a link that may be helpful Tools for Monitoring Usage | Ver... Ver más...
I understand the importance of clarification when addressing your options regarding data and wifi usage. Let's figure this out. Here's a link that may be helpful Tools for Monitoring Usage | Verizon Wireless. Respond to the private message for additional assistance. CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
A dozen or so tries to send a text is never good news as messaging concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to troubleshoot. What make and model device do you have? What's your zip code? W... Ver más...
A dozen or so tries to send a text is never good news as messaging concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to troubleshoot. What make and model device do you have? What's your zip code? What other services (calls, data, etc.) are you experiencing issues with? Do you know other VZW customers with the same concern? CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Messaging concerns are not what we want for you. We'll be more than happy to troubleshoot this concern. For us to fully assist, respond to the private message. CoreyM_VZW Follow us on T... Ver más...
Messaging concerns are not what we want for you. We'll be more than happy to troubleshoot this concern. For us to fully assist, respond to the private message. CoreyM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
We do not want you to feel this way. Let's make sure you receive the promotional value you qualify for. For us to fully assist, respond to the private message. Corey_VZW Follow us on TWIT... Ver más...
We do not want you to feel this way. Let's make sure you receive the promotional value you qualify for. For us to fully assist, respond to the private message. Corey_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Notifications about someone logging into your account is definitely a concern. We'd like to get to the bottom of this concern asap. For us to fully assist, please respond to the private message.