Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,980 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

joeym_vzw's Posts

You're more than welcome, Lookingforwardfromhere, but, we aren't giving up just yet. Our apologizes, we do see that you had stated that you had unpaired the device. I want you to test something o... See more...
You're more than welcome, Lookingforwardfromhere, but, we aren't giving up just yet. Our apologizes, we do see that you had stated that you had unpaired the device. I want you to test something out for me, so this annoyance can stop while you're trying to Jam out to some tunes. Please navigate into the settings and then connections. Once in your connection settings, scroll down and select 'more connection settings'. You'll see an option that says 'nearby device scanning'. If this option is enabled, please disable it and test to see if the problem continues. JoeyM_VZW             Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
The last 7 years is quite a long time, SRAGHAV, and I know the importance on having a reliable signal at all times. On a typical day there, what does your phone display in terms of a signal(4G/LT... See more...
The last 7 years is quite a long time, SRAGHAV, and I know the importance on having a reliable signal at all times. On a typical day there, what does your phone display in terms of a signal(4G/LTE, 3G, 1X)? How far do you have to travel before the service picks up? Is there a lot of terrain where you live? Is the signal strength and call quality more of an indoor issue?
Making sure your location tracking is as accurate as possible is a must, RDCushing1. Do you know if your device goes into battery saver mode when your battery runs low? This alone will remove the... See more...
Making sure your location tracking is as accurate as possible is a must, RDCushing1. Do you know if your device goes into battery saver mode when your battery runs low? This alone will remove the high accuracy function. Do you have any third part security apps running in the background? JoeyM_VZW             Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
That is a great question, and we want to make sure you can call home when ever necessary, mama23dogs. There is a specific dialing pattern when calling to the U.S from Germany. You need to dial th... See more...
That is a great question, and we want to make sure you can call home when ever necessary, mama23dogs. There is a specific dialing pattern when calling to the U.S from Germany. You need to dial the plus sign then 1, and then the 10 digit U.S number. JoeyM_VZW             Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Thank you for checking on that for us, PeterCalkins. What we are going to try next is to "reset all settings" in your device. This will not delete any of your personal settings. It will put back ... See more...
Thank you for checking on that for us, PeterCalkins. What we are going to try next is to "reset all settings" in your device. This will not delete any of your personal settings. It will put back to default any customization's you have made to your device like (WiFi & Bluetooth connections, wallpaper, and any specialized ringtones for any of your contacts). If something in your device is causing this issue, this step will help clear it out. To reset all settings in your device, please go into settings>general> reset> and tap on reset all settings. When your device powers back up, retest and see if the issue persists. JoeyM_VZW        Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Amosk, making sure you can listen to your voice mail without any interruption is important. I understand that you said you already restarted the app and this time it didn't work. You also stated ... See more...
Amosk, making sure you can listen to your voice mail without any interruption is important. I understand that you said you already restarted the app and this time it didn't work. You also stated it works fine when in safe mode, and that is key information to know, so thank you. What I am going to have you try next is to reset settings in your phone. You can do so by going into settings>backup and reset>reset settings. Once completed, your phone should power itself back on, please test to see if the issue persists after this step. We will be waiting for you here on standby for your results.  JoeyM_VZW        Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!