Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,235 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

adamb_vzw's Posts

Having the correct time showing on your device is very important, advcomp2019.  With regard to the incorrect time, if you are with another provider or MVNO, your carrier’s tech support team shoul... See more...
Having the correct time showing on your device is very important, advcomp2019.  With regard to the incorrect time, if you are with another provider or MVNO, your carrier’s tech support team should be able to file a trouble ticket with our engineers regarding the incorrect time.  They would need specifics like an address or intersection to make sure that they are looking at the right tower.  Because we do not have access to your account, your carrier is the one who should submit the ticket to our engineers. AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Being able to set restrictions on your child’s device is very important and we do want to make sure that your feedback is lifted up if your child was able to bypass this feature.  With regard to ... See more...
Being able to set restrictions on your child’s device is very important and we do want to make sure that your feedback is lifted up if your child was able to bypass this feature.  With regard to the app, how did you have it set up and what restrictions did you have set and what was your child able to bypass.  Also, if you have any information as to how, we would like to make sure that this is lifted up to prevent something like this from happening.   Feedback can also be e-mailed directly to the developers at verizonsmartfamily@verizonwireless.com . AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Being able to place and receive calls on your device is very important and we do want to make sure that everything is working like it should for you, 95wrangleryj.  The signal strength you indica... See more...
Being able to place and receive calls on your device is very important and we do want to make sure that everything is working like it should for you, 95wrangleryj.  The signal strength you indicated seems pretty good as I normally see issues once the signal drops to -116dBm or less.  If the signal is fluctuating, then that can cause some dropped calls.  The great thing about the LG V20 device is that you can avoid getting a Network Extender because that device supports Wi-Fi calling.  If you have a high speed internet connection at home and Wi-Fi, you can enable Wi-Fi calling and this should help greatly with the dropped calls.  Here is a link on how to enable Wi-Fi calling: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201649/.  If you’re having a hard time enabling the feature, you would want to try enabling it with the Wi-Fi turned off as the feature has to be activated while on the cellular data network.  Once the feature is activated, you can turn Wi-Fi back on and it should help greatly. AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Trading in your phone for a credit is a great way to help pay for a new device and we do want to make sure that we look into this for you, Stephs123.  I have sent you a Private Message to gather ... See more...
Trading in your phone for a credit is a great way to help pay for a new device and we do want to make sure that we look into this for you, Stephs123.  I have sent you a Private Message to gather some additional information and help find out exactly what happened. AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Having a strong signal where you need is very important, MELCZA88.  We do want to make sure that everything is working properly for you but I do have a few questions if you don’t mind.  What make... See more...
Having a strong signal where you need is very important, MELCZA88.  We do want to make sure that everything is working properly for you but I do have a few questions if you don’t mind.  What make and model device do you have and what’s the zip code where this is happening?  Do you know if anyone else is having the same trouble or is it just happening with your device?  Do you know of any physical or liquid damage to the device?  AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We definitely want to make sure that we check every available option, Captain_Allen.  I know that you mentioned that you have used the OEM Turbocharger.  Because chargers and USB ports can wear o... See more...
We definitely want to make sure that we check every available option, Captain_Allen.  I know that you mentioned that you have used the OEM Turbocharger.  Because chargers and USB ports can wear out, have you tried with a new Turbocharger?  Here are some additional steps that you can take: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-79086/. Also, how does the charger fit into the port? Does it wiggle or feel loose?  Do you have to hold the charger a certain way for it to charge? AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thank you for the address information, KAEYSR.  I will be sending you a private message so we make sure that your concern is resolved. AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my respo... See more...
Thank you for the address information, KAEYSR.  I will be sending you a private message so we make sure that your concern is resolved. AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Everyone is excited about the new iPhone X and we want to make sure that your order is processed correctly, Waffleman.  I will be reaching out to you via a private message so we can better assist... See more...
Everyone is excited about the new iPhone X and we want to make sure that your order is processed correctly, Waffleman.  I will be reaching out to you via a private message so we can better assist. AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want your phone to work like you need it, LAIRSO49.  We can definitely help but I do have a few questions if you don’t mind.  What make and model phone do you have?  What is the phone actually... See more...
We want your phone to work like you need it, LAIRSO49.  We can definitely help but I do have a few questions if you don’t mind.  What make and model phone do you have?  What is the phone actually saying when it talks?  Also, does this only happen when you have the Backup Assistant open or does it do this on other screens or when doing other things on the phone? AdamB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!