Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,386 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

JOHCOU64's Posts

My Verizon phone is broken so I was going to use the Web text site to keep on working. However, texts aren't appearing in the web application.  I get 2 factor authentication texts sent to me, but the... See more...
My Verizon phone is broken so I was going to use the Web text site to keep on working. However, texts aren't appearing in the web application.  I get 2 factor authentication texts sent to me, but they never appear in the web app.  What good is the web text site if it doesn't show the texts?
Verizon Message+ v.6.5.x does not currently have a quick response feature. I would like to request that this feature be added to Verizon Message+. Note: This is not the same (but it is similar)... See more...
Verizon Message+ v.6.5.x does not currently have a quick response feature. I would like to request that this feature be added to Verizon Message+. Note: This is not the same (but it is similar) to the phone rejection phrases. The way it would work: These quick responses would be an editable list of phrases that I can pick from to text to a person whether it be a response to a text or just a common phrase I want to text to a person or group. Example phrases: I'm leaving work now. See you soon. I'm in a meeting. Will let you know when I am done. I'm on a call. Will contact you soon. Meet me in the break room for coffee? etc. Since these are "quick" responses, it should be very easy to get to when sending a text since the purpose is to not have to type a long series of characters. Thanks. John C.