Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,131 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MONMIL84's Posts

Also, it does seem like my battery is draining a lot quicker after the upgrade.
I was able to update the setting for "do not disturb" which I guess is what it is considered now when your phone is on silent and screen is locked. It changed it so my led light for my imessage... See more...
I was able to update the setting for "do not disturb" which I guess is what it is considered now when your phone is on silent and screen is locked. It changed it so my led light for my imessages is blue but it's just not the same as before. The color in my message options is indigo, not blue, and the led light blinks only semi- frequently and not the same as when messages use to be received. It doesn't really matter since I got it working and will use to the change, but it does seem that the settings you set in the actual application (imessages) dont work. On Sun, Mar 25, 2018, 2:21 PM vzw_customer_support <
Using the LED light was huge. Is there a way to get this back after the upgrade? I've been trying to figure it out all day. It shows the old led light color I had selected and used before under t... See more...
Using the LED light was huge. Is there a way to get this back after the upgrade? I've been trying to figure it out all day. It shows the old led light color I had selected and used before under the message settings  but it is not working when I receive a message.