Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,482 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

VZW_Victim's Posts

I have satisfied all the conditions as mentioned in policy to be eligible for unlock code. What Verizon customer care is telling me is a lie and giving me a run around to go to Walmart. As per th... See more...
I have satisfied all the conditions as mentioned in policy to be eligible for unlock code. What Verizon customer care is telling me is a lie and giving me a run around to go to Walmart. As per the policy on the unlocking it clearly mentions the carrier is responsible for providing the unlock, then why Verizon is not providing me with one.
As mentioned in the question , I have called multiple times (the same number) and finally as of yesterday I was told that Verizon won't provide the unlock code as it is not in their inventory eve... See more...
As mentioned in the question , I have called multiple times (the same number) and finally as of yesterday I was told that Verizon won't provide the unlock code as it is not in their inventory even though it is a Verizon prepaid phone. If you are willing, please provide a case number and I will call. I am glad if Verizon keeps the promise as listed on the box label.
I bought a Verizon Prepaid Iphone 5s at walmart store and activated it for use in Verizon Prepaid service. There was an information stuck on the Phone box that after I had made $150 of payments f... See more...
I bought a Verizon Prepaid Iphone 5s at walmart store and activated it for use in Verizon Prepaid service. There was an information stuck on the Phone box that after I had made $150 of payments for Prepaid account I am eligible to get the unlock code so that the device could be used in other carriers. So I had made the payment of $150 hoping that it will be sufficient to get the unlock code. Called the Verizon customer service and I was told that there is some kind of issue with getting the unlock code and they will open a Tech Support ticket. After about 3 weeks and many calls I was told that they don't see the device in their "inventory". So, I was put on a conference call with Apple support and Verizon and I was told by both, that "Walmart Store" will provide the unlock code. I went to the Walmart Store and enquired at the Electronics department and I was told that they don't provide unlock code and I have to reach out to the Carrier responsible for service, which is Verizon. I also called the Walmart Corporate head quarters and I received the same information that I have to reach out to Verizon to get the unlock code. At this point I called Verizon customer support and after about 30minutes ,  I was told by the rep that they can not provide the unlock code. I am confused why it is such a problem to unlock a device if they can lock it, even after I have satisfied the conditions on the agreement when I purchased the phone.  Don't know what my next steps could be to get this phone unlocked.