Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,041 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tlamming's Posts

Please tell me exactly which code they need to look at to enable this feature on Business accounts? Anything that can show them exactly what to do to enable this feature would be great. Calling and s... See more...
Please tell me exactly which code they need to look at to enable this feature on Business accounts? Anything that can show them exactly what to do to enable this feature would be great. Calling and stumping the next tech is wasting their time as well as mine.
The same business department we've been calling? These forums are worthless if there are no other avenues for customers to go through to get things done.
Hey there. I am in the same boat as you regarding cell signal being poor at my house but of course strong wifi for wifi calling. You cannot send mms/sms over wifi, it wont work. If you text to other ... See more...
Hey there. I am in the same boat as you regarding cell signal being poor at my house but of course strong wifi for wifi calling. You cannot send mms/sms over wifi, it wont work. If you text to other android users who have chat messages turned on in google messages, youll be sending everything over the wifi (data) connection. Your best option is to get your friends on an app like signal, which does everything over data, or get your friends with android to turn on the chat function in google messages.  I think an extender would work for you, since its basically creating a cell using the internet in your home as the backhaul. (connection to the provider)
I have called and gone through 4 techs, all who promise to help and one that said they would call back and never did. Its getting pretty frustrating. We are a 15 year client.
They are having a really hard time doing this. I was told on Reddit as well that you have to get things to escalations before it can finally get fixed. It must just never get asked to do or nobody re... See more...
They are having a really hard time doing this. I was told on Reddit as well that you have to get things to escalations before it can finally get fixed. It must just never get asked to do or nobody really knows the process to do it. 
Justin, that is correct. I tried again today. Here is the reference number if it would help you find out if I went to the right place: 8001313834
Thank you for the reply, and that makes sense. However, I've called business support and they are saying that 720 is enabled by default. They dont understand that its only set to 480p and that you ha... See more...
Thank you for the reply, and that makes sense. However, I've called business support and they are saying that 720 is enabled by default. They dont understand that its only set to 480p and that you have to ask to have all of the lines changed over. What else can I do to show your techs on the right options available to us?
Any luck on this? Users suggest you do in fact have to ask to get these plans on the higher end streaming by default.
I have the business Line Unlimited Pro (2.0) plan. It looks like the site you linked me to has different fine print:   "Unlimited 4G LTE, 5G Nationwide & 5G Ultra Wideband (UWB) data. After 100 GB... See more...
I have the business Line Unlimited Pro (2.0) plan. It looks like the site you linked me to has different fine print:   "Unlimited 4G LTE, 5G Nationwide & 5G Ultra Wideband (UWB) data. After 100 GB/line/mo, data reduced to  speeds up to 600 Kbps (4G LTE & 5G Nationwide) and 3 Mbps (5G UWB). 5G access requires a 5G capable device. Downloads over 5G UWB, uploads initially over 4G LTE, but will not count toward premium network access. Not available for machine to machine services. Domestic data roaming at 2G speeds, int’l data reduced to 2G speeds after 500 MB/day. 4G LTE & 5G Nationwide video streaming at 720p; 4K with 5G UWB. If more than 50% of your data usage in a 60-day period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited"   So, I'm probably all set? And its 720p by default?
Hey guys, how do I switch my business lines from 480p to the 720p (4k UWB) on all of my lines? I call support and they say it already exists, but when I read the fine print for the pro 2.0 plans, it ... See more...
Hey guys, how do I switch my business lines from 480p to the 720p (4k UWB) on all of my lines? I call support and they say it already exists, but when I read the fine print for the pro 2.0 plans, it says its 480p by default and you need to switch it yourself. We cant log into each line using the my verizon app, only the business one, and in the business one there is no option to switch this. Tech support swears its already included, but I dont believe them because of this fine print: "480p with 720p option (Plus 2.0 & Pro 2.0 Smartphone, activation req’d) & 1080p (Pro Tablet & Data Device). 5G UWB video streaming (Plus 2.0 & Pro 2.0 Smartphone) at 4K. If more than 50% of your talk, text or data usage in a 60-day period is in Canada or Mexico, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited." Halp!
I factory reset after every major release, in place os upgrades are never perfect. Performance is great. --Travis
Maybe not last but certainly very late compared to their counterparts in the states. Now, when will the 7.2 update get pushed? I am laughing just thinking about it.
Right, so whos incompetent, samsung here or verizon? I think more of the discussion is why there is no communication on the subject than anything. If they were having such a hard time with it, I ... See more...
Right, so whos incompetent, samsung here or verizon? I think more of the discussion is why there is no communication on the subject than anything. If they were having such a hard time with it, I think everyone would be fine if there was any sort of transparency at all. Instead, we have a couple people here who'd rather tell people how dumb they are for being mad at not getting the service/communication that they pay for.
Yep, all updating a current phone does is create more tech support calls for them, not to mention the cost to roll it out. They’d rather keep the new features to sell new phones.
That’s what we are trying to figure out. Why would anyone be okay with how things are being handled? All that we can think of is to garner favor here to be a “super user” or some other unsaid ben... See more...
That’s what we are trying to figure out. Why would anyone be okay with how things are being handled? All that we can think of is to garner favor here to be a “super user” or some other unsaid benefit.
Read through the thread, and you’ll get a great idea.
Gotta love the Verizon apologists.
Should construction companies not provide dates for projects to be complete? Verizons customers expect a modicum of professionalism. Estimated times are good, especially if you communicate to you... See more...
Should construction companies not provide dates for projects to be complete? Verizons customers expect a modicum of professionalism. Estimated times are good, especially if you communicate to your customers why it's a moving target. We aren't in the dark ages any more, people expect quick updates and communication.
I’m starting to think the update will be called “Galaxy S8”
Why are you arguing about this? Everyone knows it's coming.