Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,380 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

zacxa's Posts

I just switched to a prepaid account and do not seem to see a voicemail icon on my moto E4. How do I check my voicemail?
My phone doesn't have a voicemail icon??? I downloaded a different app but I am curious why the phone doesn't have voicemail.
I have a prepaid moto e 2nd generation. I was confused how to set up voicemail since no voicemail icon shows up on my screen. I called verizon and they said voicemail wasn't an option on this mod... See more...
I have a prepaid moto e 2nd generation. I was confused how to set up voicemail since no voicemail icon shows up on my screen. I called verizon and they said voicemail wasn't an option on this model, so I downloaded a voicemail app called phone fusion. I accidentally stumbled upon a you tube post that explained how to retrieve voicemails by pressing down the "1" button and sure enough it dials and i hear my greeting. Nothing happens when I press the pound key. And then I get a notification from the phone fusion app. I am so confused. Does my phone have voicemail through verizon? and how do I retrieve the messages since hitting the pound key doesn's send me to a voicemail menu?