Your complaint is not "common" among those that qualified for the promotion. It might be amongst those that didn't meet requirements, but if it were "common" I would think this forum would be ful... See more...
Your complaint is not "common" among those that qualified for the promotion. It might be amongst those that didn't meet requirements, but if it were "common" I would think this forum would be full of additional posts stating they didn't get it.... If you met all requirements, I would recommend calling customer service about it to find out what is actually occurring, as the standard turnaround for promotions is 2-3 billing cycles. From my experience the chat reps are not all that great about completing "escalated" issues or issues requiring a bit more research, but are fairly competent when dealing with general info/questions. Either way, just because you have an issue doesn't make it a scam. That is just silly.
There are apps (and services) out there that already exist that essentially do the same thing and more.... This is not a "sure fire way" for the reason Ann mentioned, as well as many, many mor... See more...
There are apps (and services) out there that already exist that essentially do the same thing and more.... This is not a "sure fire way" for the reason Ann mentioned, as well as many, many more reasons. Until there is a new SYSTEM for caller identification and tracking that works for both landline and wireless there is no real solution. It just doesn't exist yet and won't until something new is created....
If you don't want to use the TravelPass option ($10 per 24 hour period if used, but no charge on days it isn't used) there are bundled plans with VZW as well ($40 for 100 minutes/messages/MB of d... See more...
If you don't want to use the TravelPass option ($10 per 24 hour period if used, but no charge on days it isn't used) there are bundled plans with VZW as well ($40 for 100 minutes/messages/MB of data or $85 for 250min/messages/MB) that would run for 30 days but just don't give anywhere near as much data as you would get on the TravelPass feature. You can use more data than the 100 or 250MB but it is very expensive (at $25 for every 100MB used after the allowance). Your other option is to sign up for a local prepaid service while you are there, but that will have you using an Indonesian number and not your usual U.S. mobile number.....
That is not correct.  I just tested on multiple devices running jelly bean, nougat, and then oreo with success having device play sound, tracking on a map, and also remote wipe. I was able to... See more...
That is not correct.  I just tested on multiple devices running jelly bean, nougat, and then oreo with success having device play sound, tracking on a map, and also remote wipe. I was able to do all of these via the link provided above, on both mobile devices and a computer....
You have to now be signed in to the paid version for it to play in background. This was done on the most recent update, and is now a feature of only the premium accounts so if you are not subs... See more...
You have to now be signed in to the paid version for it to play in background. This was done on the most recent update, and is now a feature of only the premium accounts so if you are not subscribed to this it will only minimize.
Assuming you don't have the caller ID withheld from within the phone's settings, it sounds as if you have the Caller ID Block feature active on the account. This can be deactivated before each... See more...
Assuming you don't have the caller ID withheld from within the phone's settings, it sounds as if you have the Caller ID Block feature active on the account. This can be deactivated before each call by dialing *82 (and then dialing the number like normal, pressing send). If you would like to deactivate this permanently you can either call customer service or log in to your account online to do so.
You posted a reply to a 4 year old post. Just a suggestion but you will have better results creating your own new post in the appropriate section so that you can be assisted
You can get the logs (the "from" and "to" information) but not the content of the messages online. The content itself would be limited to the sending party and receiving party's devices/app (Mess... See more...
You can get the logs (the "from" and "to" information) but not the content of the messages online. The content itself would be limited to the sending party and receiving party's devices/app (Message+).
What you are experiencing is possibly due to this being a 4G LTE only device. While the other Verizon phones you mention had CDMA service as well as 4G LTE, this particular device operates o... See more...
What you are experiencing is possibly due to this being a 4G LTE only device. While the other Verizon phones you mention had CDMA service as well as 4G LTE, this particular device operates only on 4G LTE and no CDMA service. If you are in an area that has limited or no 4G LTE you are not going to have good service at all and need the standard VZW network (CDMA). Rural areas of course will be most impacted but any area with limited 4G will need to use CDMA for reliable service. Look at the difference between the Zenfone V and a Galaxy S7 as an example.             Galaxy S7: Rev A Capable CDMA GSM•Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900 mHz 4G LTE 700Mhz Capable •Band 2 - 1900MHz •Band 3 - 1800MHz •Band 4 - 1700MHz •Band 5 - 850MHz •Band 7 - 2600MHz •Band 8 - 900MHz •Band 13 - 700MHz •Band 18 - 850MHz •Band 19 - 800MHz •Band 20 - 800MHz XLTE Band 13 / 4 (700/1700 MHz) Supported Data Technologies •HSPA •EDGE •1xEVDO •GPRS •1xRTT             Zenfone V: 4G LTE 700Mhz Capable •Band 2 - 1900MHz •Band 4 - 1700MHz •Band 5 - 850MHz •Band 13 - 700MHz Simultaneous Voice and Data in 4G XLTE Band 13 / 4 (700/1700 MHz) Not CDMA Compatible Supported Data Technologies •EDGE •HSPA+ •GPRS There is also a known issue with this device where it will randomly lose service, requiring a re-boot/power cycle. This will hopefully be resolved with an upcoming software update but wanted to mention this as well as it seems this might also be a possible explanation to what you are experiencing as well-- it was hard to tell from your post which of these was more relevant but figured I'd mention both current possibilities!
You are on the COMMUNITY FORUMS for VERIZON WIRELESS. This is primarily peer-to-peer. Not Landline/Fios. Not customer support. Not Verizon landline/Fios Credit dispute. Which is why I expla... See more...
You are on the COMMUNITY FORUMS for VERIZON WIRELESS. This is primarily peer-to-peer. Not Landline/Fios. Not customer support. Not Verizon landline/Fios Credit dispute. Which is why I explained where you can go if you don't feel like you should have to go the route everyone else does for this type of dispute. 1-800-VERIZON will get you to them! Or you could post to the correct forums, if you prefer.... By the way, you DID cause this by consenting to having your credit checked and when it was and denied 2X. This is almost guaranteed what caused the hard hit to begin with. To assume I don't know what I am talking about and haven't disputed this is about as ignorant as your response to me. I have disputed a hard inquiry, and I did it the way ALL companies require this-- through the reporting agency which gets routed officially to the originator of the credit check. They don't want to hear your 6 page explanation of why you think it shouldn't show up or have been reported-- this is why you are limited to 140 characters. You don't get to choose to do it a different way because you feel like you are somehow different than anyone else with the same grievance.
And the way to do this was exactly as mentioned. That is the process regardless of the company that ran the check or how much you disagree with the process and want it "personally addressed" Y... See more...
And the way to do this was exactly as mentioned. That is the process regardless of the company that ran the check or how much you disagree with the process and want it "personally addressed" You COULD also call over to 1-800-VERIZON and go through the phone tree as that is for the Fios portion of Verizon-- you are currently posting on the wireless site which has nothing to do with landline services. If you do go this route that is your option, but they will likely refer you to the reporting agency who alerted you to the hard inquiry as well. Good Day!
TravelPass covers calls in the country you are visiting back to the U.S. as well as to calls within that country. Calls to other countries (outside of the current country or the U.S.) requir... See more...
TravelPass covers calls in the country you are visiting back to the U.S. as well as to calls within that country. Calls to other countries (outside of the current country or the U.S.) require an international dialing plan. Even if members of your group are in a neighboring country, since these are U.S. phone numbers it will not require an international dialing plan. So TravelPass (given the info above),  is all you and your group will need!
It doesn't sound like they have a phone. The device that was mentioned was a Pantech UML 290 (USB Modem).
You might have better luck calling 1-800-Verizon and selecting the Fios/landline side from the menu... These forums for both the wireless and the landline sections are community based, primarily.... See more...
You might have better luck calling 1-800-Verizon and selecting the Fios/landline side from the menu... These forums for both the wireless and the landline sections are community based, primarily. Call and speak to a Fios rep who is paid to deal with this type of issue as that will likely give better results.
If you don't have Verizon and have Straight talk now instead, that is who you would need to contact. Verizon isn't going to be able to help you with issues you're experiencing with another ser... See more...
If you don't have Verizon and have Straight talk now instead, that is who you would need to contact. Verizon isn't going to be able to help you with issues you're experiencing with another service provider.
This all depends on your specific account and no one can give this info without looking at your account details. If you actually have lines in a contract and these are cancelled, there would b... See more...
This all depends on your specific account and no one can give this info without looking at your account details. If you actually have lines in a contract and these are cancelled, there would be an early termination fee for each line with the amount based on how much time is left on that contract/commitment. If they aren't actually on a contract and simply have a device payment agreement, you would only need to pay off the remainder owed for each phone/line to be cancelled. In any case these amounts depend on a couple of factors specific to your account and can be accessed and reviewed either by logging in to your MyVerizon account online or calling in to verify details.....
krypterro wrote: Tried Chrome, the reCaptcha works there, but once i complete it it just kicks me to the URL: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless I'm not a prospect, ... See more...
krypterro wrote: Tried Chrome, the reCaptcha works there, but once i complete it it just kicks me to the URL: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless I'm not a prospect, I am customer....where the **** do you have to go for support when all the support links require one to be Singed In? Wait, I just saw that you mentioned prepaid. I'm pretty sure it is looping you back to this because it is prepaid but you should still be able to access most support pages without registration but there will definitely be some that just won't allow access until you've registered with at least an email address (and even more that will require registration with a postpaid mobile number).
Website Browser Compatibility | Verizon Wireless This goes hand in hand with what I was recommending. I also stated that "I am sure there are other options/combinations of OS and browser th... See more...
Website Browser Compatibility | Verizon Wireless This goes hand in hand with what I was recommending. I also stated that "I am sure there are other options/combinations of OS and browser that might work. AGAIN, I recommended 2 options that are known to work, and once you have completed the original registration you could probably even access via mobile browser or use other options but the question was regarding REGISTRATION" If you are quoting someone you really should comprehend what was said. That way when you are making an attempt to "refute" something or make a point it actually has a response to what you have quoted. Saying "I use Chrome works fine so does Edge. I'm using it now" means nothing..... Again, I literally just mentioned what is recommended by VZW and went further saying other things likely work but for registration to stick with these.....
Sorry you had a hard time understanding. No one said anything about being able to read, but comprehension of topics/concepts is certainly more important . I was making a general state... See more...
Sorry you had a hard time understanding. No one said anything about being able to read, but comprehension of topics/concepts is certainly more important . I was making a general statement regarding insurance, but thanks for giving me the chance to explain this in detail in case there were others who also didn't understand.
It's totally fine if you didn't read my post but to respond as if you read and based your response off only the first 3 words makes no sense. I definitely don't think that it would make sense ... See more...
It's totally fine if you didn't read my post but to respond as if you read and based your response off only the first 3 words makes no sense. I definitely don't think that it would make sense to get insurance on a $190 phone. I literally stated that it does make sense for insurance for some folks that are hard on their phone, particularly those with "high-end" devices ($190 is not a "high-end" device in my book). My response was to the OP, explaining that depending on the price of the device and how hard they are on their device can determine whether they should get insurance or not and that there is no simple yes or no answer to whether insurance is worth it or not. Of course it wouldn't make sense to get insurance on a phone with a retail price of $49.99.