About as believable as a two headed unicorn. Activation fees are $20 for self serve or $40 with a rep. Dunno where your numbers came from.
Are people incapable of saying no these days?
iPhone sales are far less frequent and require a new line for the best deals too.
Of course Sprint is winning on price, bologna is cheaper than steak.
When something isn't invoiced, these things happen. This is why it's a good idea to always have tracking info (and using the supplied tracking was the way to go). 5 reps fixing it is on the excessive... Ver más...
When something isn't invoiced, these things happen. This is why it's a good idea to always have tracking info (and using the supplied tracking was the way to go). 5 reps fixing it is on the excessive side. Should have been resolved way sooner.
That plan isn't and never was offered to Oregon. Some people might get a targeted offer that's similar, but it's not the same in terms of availability.  BOGO offers, even if you had unlimited to mee... Ver más...
That plan isn't and never was offered to Oregon. Some people might get a targeted offer that's similar, but it's not the same in terms of availability.  BOGO offers, even if you had unlimited to meet the requirement (for those with unlimited needed), you wouldn't have qualified since those require a new line of service.
Always read before you sign off on anything. HUM equipment may be free, but it comes with a 2 year contract. VZW has a 14 day worry free return policy. As a former transfer your service rep, I've al... Ver más...
Always read before you sign off on anything. HUM equipment may be free, but it comes with a 2 year contract. VZW has a 14 day worry free return policy. As a former transfer your service rep, I've always hated those things and the tactics used to push them. 
@Paparik14 wrote: I don't believe I have ever worked with a company that had such poor customer support.   We have been out of service for 6 days.  During that time I have been trying to find out... Ver más...
@Paparik14 wrote: I don't believe I have ever worked with a company that had such poor customer support.   We have been out of service for 6 days.  During that time I have been trying to find out what happened, when they might get the outage resolved.  As of this morning Verizon still says they are investigating.  I am not the only customer being impacted by the outage.  I cannot talk to anyone that knows anything, and I cannot escalate.  Poor Service, with poor technical support, poor escalation processes.  It took 5 days before Verizon assigned the problem to an engineer. Tech Support will not let me talk to a manager.   They will not provide a progosis. They send messages, that say little or nothing about what is going on.  Or they leave me a voice message to the phones that are not functioning indicating I should call if my service has not been restored. No actually I am sure of it, I have never worked with a company with customer support this bad.   Customer servive isn't tech support. Customer service is primarily billing issues, upgrades and plan changes. Talking to a supervisor in tech isnt going to get a service outage resolved, you'd be told the same thing that there is a problem which would be a waste of your time.  When there is an outage where a tower has an issue, that's up for the team on ground to fix. People hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles away from you can not flip a switch to fix things.
not supposed to what...?
@MRSSTORYTIMERPL wrote: The same thing just happend to us although we were suspicious from the beginning.  Her lack of professionalism, typo's and lack of informative responses.  I too was taken ... Ver más...
@MRSSTORYTIMERPL wrote: The same thing just happend to us although we were suspicious from the beginning.  Her lack of professionalism, typo's and lack of informative responses.  I too was taken to the Inspicio link to pay off my daughter's phone.  I knew immediately, after 25 years of dealing with Verizon that it was very suspicious.  I did not enter any credit card information either.   Inspicio is a Verizon service. It's to get payment and terms and conditions accepted in real time instead of having you dig around your email.
@tmpc wrote: Would it be too much trouble for Verizon to provide a list of compatible phones?  This is a giant pain in the derrière. The entirety of Verizon's shop page is a compatible phone ... Ver más...
@tmpc wrote: Would it be too much trouble for Verizon to provide a list of compatible phones?  This is a giant pain in the derrière. The entirety of Verizon's shop page is a compatible phone list.
You know 'BOGO' stands for 'buy one get one' with no mention of 'free', right? A BOGO deal isn't as complicated as people try to make it out to be.   You upgrade a line (buy) and add another (get).... See more...
You know 'BOGO' stands for 'buy one get one' with no mention of 'free', right? A BOGO deal isn't as complicated as people try to make it out to be.  You upgrade a line (buy) and add another (get). The 'get' phone is credited a certain amount over the course of 24 months. The promotion will state how much -- Verizon will have the details online. Typically this is around $750 with some promos being enough to cover the cost of the entire device.  For phones that cost more than $750 in this example, you're responsible for the difference. If the phone is 1k and the BOGO deal gets $750 off, that leaves you responsible for $250 over 24 months.  BOGO deals aren't that complicated to figure out. You're not getting all the money off up front because it's a bad business move thanks to fraud being a well known issue. This is why credits get applied monthly over that time frame. If you owned a major cell phone company, would *you* casually gave away nearly a grand up front for millions of customers? No, you wouldn't. That wouldn't make any business sense.
@RyanChesmore wrote: How, if at all prepaid customers supposed to get the free version of the app? Switch to postpaid or convince the FCC to let these type of blocks be standard. Prepaid is... See more...
@RyanChesmore wrote: How, if at all prepaid customers supposed to get the free version of the app? Switch to postpaid or convince the FCC to let these type of blocks be standard. Prepaid is cheap for a reason.
My service is perfectly fine in spite of having the lowest priority in data. Ever considered your phone has a defective sim card, modem or antenna?
Fraud is a common problem in the cell phone industry. No one is going to give you large sums of money just because you're mad. No business operates that way. Imagine going to a service counter at a s... Ver más...
Fraud is a common problem in the cell phone industry. No one is going to give you large sums of money just because you're mad. No business operates that way. Imagine going to a service counter at a store and demanding a refund without any proof of purchase to back your claim.  Offering 30% refund without any investigation is already being too generous, honestly. Either wait for conclusive proof or don't get a refund. 
You're looking at this the wrong way. You go for the unlimited plans based on *Verizon* features. Apple music being included in some packages is fairly new. Verizon has no intention to add the Apple ... Ver más...
You're looking at this the wrong way. You go for the unlimited plans based on *Verizon* features. Apple music being included in some packages is fairly new. Verizon has no intention to add the Apple family plan nor should you focus on Apple music as part of decision making. If you need higher streaming, go Play More / Get More. If you need Apple Music as a family, get that directly from Apple for $15 a month. Don't even focus on which plans Verizon have including it.  
@jandean wrote: My wife's S8 keep dropping the WiFi connection but my S7 does not.  Has Verizon built in some sort of glitch in her phone?  She keeps forgetting to check before she starts using u... Ver más...
@jandean wrote: My wife's S8 keep dropping the WiFi connection but my S7 does not.  Has Verizon built in some sort of glitch in her phone?  She keeps forgetting to check before she starts using up all the data. Verizon has zero to do with manufacturing phones. Sounds more like her phone has a poor WiFi card.
All carriers charge upgrade fees. If you upgrade online, the cost is cut in half. The only way not to be charged an upgrade fee is if you bought an unlocked phone outright and popped in your old sim ... Ver más...
All carriers charge upgrade fees. If you upgrade online, the cost is cut in half. The only way not to be charged an upgrade fee is if you bought an unlocked phone outright and popped in your old sim card.
If you call in and explain what happened, a customer service rep can help credit your account the $50 spent.
If the agreement is on the wrong line assuming both had upgrades and you're paying the bill -- you can upgrade the other line. Pricing wise nothing will be different which phones have what payments. ... See more...
If the agreement is on the wrong line assuming both had upgrades and you're paying the bill -- you can upgrade the other line. Pricing wise nothing will be different which phones have what payments. Alternatively, you can call CS and tell them to move the agreement. That part takes less than a minute to do, but the hold times could very well be an hour.