Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,256 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

RalphT's Posts

It is unusual for phones to turn on by themselves.  The phone my have a system issue that is causing it not to shut down properly.  I recommend resetting the system to see if it clears the issue ... See more...
It is unusual for phones to turn on by themselves.  The phone my have a system issue that is causing it not to shut down properly.  I recommend resetting the system to see if it clears the issue up.   I have provided instructions below from page 88 of your user guide on how to reset the phone.  You can also click on the link: to get additional information from the online user guide.      http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/lg_accolade/accolade.pdf   Reset Default Allows you to reset your phone to the factory default settings. 1. With the flip open, press [MENU]. 2. Press Settings & Tools. 3. Press Phone Settings. 4. Press Security. 5. Enter the four-digit lock code. 6. Press Reset Default. 7. Press after reading the warning message. 8. Select Revert by pressing . A confirmation message is displayed briefly before the phone resets itself.
I recommend that you try resetting your phone to the factory settings.  This should help restore functions and clear the errors that is causing the phone to malfunction.    Reset Default Allow... See more...
I recommend that you try resetting your phone to the factory settings.  This should help restore functions and clear the errors that is causing the phone to malfunction.    Reset Default Allows you to reset your phone to the factory default settings. Using the Internal Keypad 1. Open the flip and press [MENU]. 2. Press the Directional Key to scroll to the Settings & Tools menu and press . 3. Press Phone Settings. 4. Press Security. 5. Enter the four-digit lock code. 6. Press Reset Default. 7. After reading the warning message, press . 8. Press to select Revert. A confirmation message is displayed briefly before the phone resets itself.
We were having some network issues that have been corrected.  If you are still having problems send me a PM with your contact information and I will call you to provide assistance. 
We do not want to loose you as a customer.  I recommend doing a factory reset of your phone.  Resetting the phone will allow you to take your time and re-download your apps.  It is possible that ... See more...
We do not want to loose you as a customer.  I recommend doing a factory reset of your phone.  Resetting the phone will allow you to take your time and re-download your apps.  It is possible that one of your downloaded apps is causing the phone to not function properly.  I have provided instructions from page 51 of your user guide below.  I have also provided a link to the online guide below:     Troubleshooting we’re here to help Crash recovery In the unlikely event that your phone stops responding to touches and key presses, try a quick reset. Remove the back cover and battery (“Assemble & charge” on page 3), then replace and switch your phone on as usual. Reset To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, press Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone. Warning: All data on your phone will be deleted. (Nothing on your memory card is deleted.)   http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mot_droid_x/droidx.pdf
Thanks everyone for your assistance, it is greatly appreciated.  I just wanted to add a little more to this subject.  The $5.00 per month 250 text messaging plan does not use any data.  This plan... See more...
Thanks everyone for your assistance, it is greatly appreciated.  I just wanted to add a little more to this subject.  The $5.00 per month 250 text messaging plan does not use any data.  This plan allows you to send and receive up to 250 text, picture and video messages per month.  All messages over the 250 allowance are billed at $0.10 each.  Since you have the $29.99 data plan on your IPhone, your data allowance is unlimited and you do not  need to keep track of the usage.   I have provided some other Express Service options that you can use below.     #BAL (#225)  #MIN (#646) #PMT (#768)    #DATA (#3282) 
All of our phones come with a full one-year manufacturing warranty.  If it is determined that your phone is defective we will replace it under the warranty.  Before we replace the phone I recomme... See more...
All of our phones come with a full one-year manufacturing warranty.  If it is determined that your phone is defective we will replace it under the warranty.  Before we replace the phone I recommend that you perform a factory rest of the device.  I have provided instructions below.  You can also find these instructions on page 52 of your user guide.  I have also provided a link to the user guide below:     Troubleshooting Full Factory Reset To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone. Warning: All data on your phone will be deleted. (Nothing on your memory card is deleted.)   http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mot_droid2/droid2.pdf
I would like to thank everyone in the community for responding with their helpful suggestions.  If you are still having trouble  connecting to the Internet, I recommend performing a factory reset... See more...
I would like to thank everyone in the community for responding with their helpful suggestions.  If you are still having trouble  connecting to the Internet, I recommend performing a factory reset of your phone.   The instructions are printed below.  You can also find the instructions on page 130 of the user guide for your phone.  I have also provided a link to the online user guide below:   Factory data reset Use Factory data reset to return your phone to its factory defaults. This setting erases all data from your phone, including your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. It will not erase current system software and bundled applications, or files stored on an optional installed memory card, such as music or photos. 1. From the Home screen, touch Menu ➔Settings ➔ Privacy. 2. Touch Factory data reset, then follow the prompts to perform the reset.    http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/samsung_fascinate/fascinate.pdf
If you are still having problems, please reply to the private message that I am sending you.  I will call you to provide troubleshooting assistance. 
There is no need to authenticate on the 4G Mifi devices.  The programming is done over the air. 
Try doing a soft reset of your phone.  Just remove the battery and then re-install it.  Power the phone up and try to take another picture.     
I recommend that you reset you phone to it's factory settings.  You are experiencing some kind of system error.  I have provided instructions on how to process the reset.  This information can al... See more...
I recommend that you reset you phone to it's factory settings.  You are experiencing some kind of system error.  I have provided instructions on how to process the reset.  This information can also be found on page 290 of your user guide.   You can return your phone to its original state, as it was when it left the factory. This is also called a hard reset. You might want to do this if you are giving your phone to a friend or relative and you want to remove all your data first, or if your phone has a persistent problem that is not solved by powering off the phone and then powering it on again.   A factory reset is a drastic measure. It permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed. Make sure that you have backed up the information and files you want to keep.   If your phone hangs or freezes, we recommend that you do a “soft” reset instead of a hard/factory reset. To perform a soft reset, remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and then re-install it. After re-installing the battery, turn on the phone.    On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything. Performing a factory reset using phone buttons If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone. With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the 3Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button. Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER. When asked to confirm, press VOLUME UP.   Link to User Guide online: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/droid_incredible_2/incredible2.pdf
Customers who set up email on their Sync & Connect capable device are able to view their device contacts via the Sync &Connect website you, will no longer be able to use the Backup Assistant we... See more...
Customers who set up email on their Sync & Connect capable device are able to view their device contacts via the Sync &Connect website you, will no longer be able to use the Backup Assistant website.    Link to Sync  and Connect fact page on the My Verizon web site:    http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/Features%20and%20Optional%20Services/sync_and_connect.html  
I was not able to find any other customers who are having this issue.  I have provided some instructions conference calling on the IPhone below:   The instructions can be found on page 64 of your... See more...
I was not able to find any other customers who are having this issue.  I have provided some instructions conference calling on the IPhone below:   The instructions can be found on page 64 of your User Guide.      Conference Calls On GSM models, you can set up a conference call to talk with up to five people at a time, depending on your carrier. Note: Conference calling may be an optional service in some countries or regions. Contact your carrier for information. Create a conference call: 1 Make a call. 2 Tap Add Call and make another call. The first call is put on hold. 3 Tap Merge Calls. The calls are merged on one line and everyone can hear each other. 4 Repeat steps two and three to add additional calls.   Drop one call Tap Conference and tap next to a call. Then tap End Call. Talk privately with a call Tap Conference, then tap Private next to a call. Tap Merge Calls to resume the conference call. Add an incoming call Tap Hold Call + Answer, then tap Merge Calls.   If your service includes conference calling, iPhone always has a second line available in addition to the conference call. Note: You can’t make a FaceTime video call when you’re on a conference call.   Link to User Guidel:  http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iPhone_iOS4_User_Guide.pdf  
It is possible that you have a system that is faulty.  I was not able to find any other customers with the same issues.  I recommend that you do a factory reset on your phone.  I have provided in... See more...
It is possible that you have a system that is faulty.  I was not able to find any other customers with the same issues.  I recommend that you do a factory reset on your phone.  I have provided instructions below on how to process the reset. You can also find the instructions on page 52 of your owner's manual.     Reset To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone. Warning: All data on your phone will be deleted. (Nothing on your memory card is deleted.)   Link to Owner's manual http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mot_droid2/droid2.pdf
I was not able to find any other customers who have reported this problem.  I recommend removing and then re-installing the YouTube application on your phone. I have provided instructions below o... See more...
I was not able to find any other customers who have reported this problem.  I recommend removing and then re-installing the YouTube application on your phone. I have provided instructions below on how to remove and re-install applications.   The instructions can be found on page 43 of your owner's manual.        Manage & restore apps Find it: Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications Touch an app in the list, then touch Uninstall (for apps you downloaded), Clear cache, or other options. To reinstall any downloaded items, touch Launcher icon > Market > My downloads.   Link to owners' Manual: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mot_droid_x/droidx.pdf
Once again you have proven how valuable the community members are on our VZW Forums..  This is great information and I am sure that it will help all of our Blackberry users.   Thank both SoccerRe... See more...
Once again you have proven how valuable the community members are on our VZW Forums..  This is great information and I am sure that it will help all of our Blackberry users.   Thank both SoccerRef and StreetDocRN for being great contributors to our Forums.  
TBhouston is correct, however because of the nature of your issue I recommend that you allow a customer service representative to assist you with getting the error fixed on your device.  Please r... See more...
TBhouston is correct, however because of the nature of your issue I recommend that you allow a customer service representative to assist you with getting the error fixed on your device.  Please reply to the private message that I am sending you.  I will call you to provide troubleshooting assistance.
If you are still having problems, please reply to the private message that I am sending you.  I will call you to provide troubleshooting assistance. 
I have not personally used the Samsung DROID Charge SCH-i510 but know that the 4G LTE Droid Charge by Samsung, offers a robust set of entertainment features and represents a high level of mobile ... See more...
I have not personally used the Samsung DROID Charge SCH-i510 but know that the 4G LTE Droid Charge by Samsung, offers a robust set of entertainment features and represents a high level of mobile intelligence. Featuring a 4.3" Super AMOLED Plus display that is even brighter than the Super AMOLED screen, while also conserving battery life, the Droid Charge offers a powerful 1GHz processor. Add in the unlimited possibilities of the Android platform, and the Droid Charge is truly brilliant.   I have provided a link below that will take you to the page on the My Verizon web site that features the Samsung DROID Charge device.  Good luck with your upgrade.     http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=5642&deviceCategoryId=1
Syncing contacts can be a challenge.  I have provided instructions below on how to delete contacts from your phone.                         Deleting contacts From the main Home screen, tap > P... See more...
Syncing contacts can be a challenge.  I have provided instructions below on how to delete contacts from your phone.                         Deleting contacts From the main Home screen, tap > People. On the All tab, press MENU, and then tap Delete. Select the contacts you want to delete, and then tap Delete. When prompted, tap OK.