Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,501 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

KinquanaH_VZW's Posts

I happy you were able to complete the International Travel Plan for your trip to Canada LORBAK72. I'm sorry your services aren't working during your travels but you've reached the right place to ... See more...
I happy you were able to complete the International Travel Plan for your trip to Canada LORBAK72. I'm sorry your services aren't working during your travels but you've reached the right place to get that phone up and running. Let's make sure your international services are enabled on the device. Here are the steps to enable data and voice roaming. Select Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options >tap Roaming > Ensure the Voice Roaming and Data Roaming switches are turned on > Tap the International CDMA switch to turn on . For voice roaming tap Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Roaming > Tap voice roaming switch to turn on > Tap the international CDMA switch to turn on. Once you've completed the above steps, I would power off and on for 1-2 minutes and try to make a test call out. Please let us know if you continue to have issues and if you receive an error message. KinquanaH_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
That information is very helpful A.MAZE and not to worry because we will do all that we can to get this issue resolved for you and your son. Let's continue with our troubleshooting efforts. Has t... See more...
That information is very helpful A.MAZE and not to worry because we will do all that we can to get this issue resolved for you and your son. Let's continue with our troubleshooting efforts. Has there been any updates to your home internet connection? Have you tried restarting your home router? Although your son's device is new, lets check the software. From the home screen > Settings > General > About > Version . KinquanaH_vzw Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Good question BLAKNU26. With a qualifying device and plan, our customers have the option of adding an international travel plan so that you're able to use voice, text and data in Jamaica. The bes... See more...
Good question BLAKNU26. With a qualifying device and plan, our customers have the option of adding an international travel plan so that you're able to use voice, text and data in Jamaica. The best plan currently is Travel Pass which cost $10.00 a day to take your domestic plan while you travel. We also offer monthly plans starting at $70.00 along with Pay As You Go rates. Here is a link to our international plans and trip planner International Services Support Overview | Verizon Wireless  . Through this link you can enter in the country you're traveling to and device you will be using. I hope the information above is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are always here to help. KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for all that great information JONWR17. I was able to review the area and we definitely would like to investigate your issues in more detail. Did our techs who advised you of the reset pr... See more...
Thanks for all that great information JONWR17. I was able to review the area and we definitely would like to investigate your issues in more detail. Did our techs who advised you of the reset process a trouble-ticket for your area issues? If so, we would love to know that ticket number to review it more thoroughly for the next best step in resolving your issues. I will send you a private message for those details. KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Having slow internet speeds can definitely be frustrating TAYVEZ. Let's make sure all is working well in your area and on your account. Thanks for providing the zip code. I don't show any service... See more...
Having slow internet speeds can definitely be frustrating TAYVEZ. Let's make sure all is working well in your area and on your account. Thanks for providing the zip code. I don't show any service issues in your area that would affect your overall signal. Any other Verizon customers in your area having issues? We want to start by knowing how much data you've used this cycle? You can check data online via my Verizon or via #DATA on your phone. The soft cap is 22gb per line. How long have you dealt with slow data this month? KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Losing voice mail messages are no fun BALLROOMBUDDIES .If you had to set up a new voice mail , your old messages are no longer in the system. They would have needed to be saved prior to you setti... See more...
Losing voice mail messages are no fun BALLROOMBUDDIES .If you had to set up a new voice mail , your old messages are no longer in the system. They would have needed to be saved prior to you setting up the new phone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Great question chocolatelatte . What happens when you access voice mail on your phone? Here is a link to activate the Basic visual voicemail on your Samsung device Activate Basic Visual Voicemail... See more...
Great question chocolatelatte . What happens when you access voice mail on your phone? Here is a link to activate the Basic visual voicemail on your Samsung device Activate Basic Visual Voicemail - Samsung | Verizon Wireless  . KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Having  your blue tooth feature work is very important to the connection of a lot of different accessories StPeter  .   I'm sorry you're having issues with the internet when bluetooth is connec... See more...
Having  your blue tooth feature work is very important to the connection of a lot of different accessories StPeter  .   I'm sorry you're having issues with the internet when bluetooth is connected. Did you remove the bluetooth app that you downloaded? The 3rd party application may be causing the issues. Your phones stock bluetooth app should work with your accessories and not cause issues with your internet. KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Its important to know all the details about your Prepaid plan Stelcom66. You can call our prepaid team at 1-888-294-6804 or *611. They will provide you with all the features, details and cost of ... See more...
Its important to know all the details about your Prepaid plan Stelcom66. You can call our prepaid team at 1-888-294-6804 or *611. They will provide you with all the features, details and cost of the plan that you have on your account. KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
We want the cloud backup process to work for you STECAR89 . What phone do you have? Is the software up to date on your device? KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my respons... See more...
We want the cloud backup process to work for you STECAR89 . What phone do you have? Is the software up to date on your device? KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
I'm sorry your job is being shown on your device blocked when they call CHAIRNA .If you blocked them previously through a specific application, I recommend reaching out to them to make sure the n... See more...
I'm sorry your job is being shown on your device blocked when they call CHAIRNA .If you blocked them previously through a specific application, I recommend reaching out to them to make sure the number is unblocked with them100%. If your job calls any other number you have, house number, alternate number on file, does it show up blocked? KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Welcome to our family ivanevdokimov . I'm so truly sorry about your experience at the store location. This is not how any customer should be treated when starting new service. We should always pr... See more...
Welcome to our family ivanevdokimov . I'm so truly sorry about your experience at the store location. This is not how any customer should be treated when starting new service. We should always provide better communication to our customers when needing information to start service, add a  line, or make changes to your account. We can forward feedback about your experience at this store to upper management. This can be done here via private message, on the phone via *611, social media on twitter or facebook, or via chat. KinquanaH_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I have the iPhone 6 and love it for email use PAUHAR54 , so I can understand the frustration of having them reappear when you delete them. Do you delete them on your desktop? Have you checked the... See more...
I have the iPhone 6 and love it for email use PAUHAR54 , so I can understand the frustration of having them reappear when you delete them. Do you delete them on your desktop? Have you checked the email settings on your phone? Do you put them in Junk or trash? What email are you using? KinquanaH_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I'm sorry to hear after a year of having the Network Extender you're now having issues Bandliverson  . Thanks for providing information about the lights you see and for resetting the extender an... See more...
I'm sorry to hear after a year of having the Network Extender you're now having issues Bandliverson  . Thanks for providing information about the lights you see and for resetting the extender and router. What specific issues are you having with it working? What is your zip code so that we can check to make sure there have been no updates to the area? Any updates to your mobile phone? KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
We know how important it is to have access to your voice mail SIB3L5 . Have you updated your plan recently? Is this a new phone you're using? Have you tried calling your voice mail from a differe... See more...
We know how important it is to have access to your voice mail SIB3L5 . Have you updated your plan recently? Is this a new phone you're using? Have you tried calling your voice mail from a different phone by dialing your ten-digit number and selecting the star key. You will be asked for your password. If you continue to have issues, we may need to reset the voicemail in our system. KinquanaH_vzw Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for providing us with the zip code and additional details PAULLANG54655. We want to make sure you're receiving the best connection with our services. I show good service in your area and n... See more...
Thanks for providing us with the zip code and additional details PAULLANG54655. We want to make sure you're receiving the best connection with our services. I show good service in your area and no reported issues. Are you having an issue connecting your phones to our LTE network/towers or your network extender? KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Congrats on purchasing this awesome new phone PAULLANG54655 .Making sure you connect to the best signal in your area is important to us. I'm sorry you're phone will only connect to LTE manually. ... See more...
Congrats on purchasing this awesome new phone PAULLANG54655 .Making sure you connect to the best signal in your area is important to us. I'm sorry you're phone will only connect to LTE manually. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with this amazing device. Lets check your area. What is your zip code? Have you had issues with signal in your area previous to purchasing this device? KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Having your phone being wiped after the password reset is never any fun drkbaker . Lets make sure you have the directions you need to make sure you can change the options for your lock settings. ... See more...
Having your phone being wiped after the password reset is never any fun drkbaker . Lets make sure you have the directions you need to make sure you can change the options for your lock settings. I was unable to locate an option on this device that unlocks this feature on your device. You can disable the fingerprint settings via Settings > Fingerprints & Security> Fingerprints > Delete icon > Delete. You can also change the lock screen settings via Settings > Lock Screen > (From the Screen Security section, configure any of the following as preferred)  Tap the switch to turn on or off> Security lock timer or Power key instantly locks > Tap the switch to turn on or off. I hope this information was helpful. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
We want our software updates to help your phone and not hinder it THOTSTR .I'm sorry your having issues with calls and messages but we will help get your issues resolved. Are you having issues wi... See more...
We want our software updates to help your phone and not hinder it THOTSTR .I'm sorry your having issues with calls and messages but we will help get your issues resolved. Are you having issues with any of your apps? Sometimes when you receive an update some applications are not compatible with the new software. I recommend removing any apps they may be problematic and also making sure your current apps are up to date. Also memory on the phone can cause issues with functions. Make sure you remove apps you no longer need, delete long/old text threads and use default text apps can help. Keep us posted. KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I'm sorry your cloud app continues to lock up markperloe . Having to constantly reset your password can definitely be upsetting. The application should not lock up constantly but if it does, you ... See more...
I'm sorry your cloud app continues to lock up markperloe . Having to constantly reset your password can definitely be upsetting. The application should not lock up constantly but if it does, you will need to reset the password. Which device does it lock up? KinquanaH_Vzw Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport