Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,331 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vanessas_vzw's Posts

This would absolutely be challenging to deal with, JACWHI18. How long have you had this phone? Have you had this problem since you've had it, or did it recently change? VanessaS_VZW Follow u... See more...
This would absolutely be challenging to deal with, JACWHI18. How long have you had this phone? Have you had this problem since you've had it, or did it recently change? VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Andriikua, I'm really sorry that the software was changed backwards. Updates will only be pushed through over-the-air. Therefore, the phone will need to be active on a Verizon Wireless account, ... See more...
Andriikua, I'm really sorry that the software was changed backwards. Updates will only be pushed through over-the-air. Therefore, the phone will need to be active on a Verizon Wireless account, in the U.S. The only other option would be to try the Software Repair Assistant again. Software Update - Software Upgrade Assistant (ASUS) | Verizon Wireless VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
The Note9 is certainly a fantastic device, Tyronewhiskey. You can check to see if it can be activated, using the Device ID, right here: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD Thank you, Vanes... See more...
The Note9 is certainly a fantastic device, Tyronewhiskey. You can check to see if it can be activated, using the Device ID, right here: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
I know how important it is to have your phone working as it should be, JTBetz. Can  you tell me when you updated the phone? Is your battery draining faster as well? Thank you, VanessaS_V... See more...
I know how important it is to have your phone working as it should be, JTBetz. Can  you tell me when you updated the phone? Is your battery draining faster as well? Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
I completely understand how important it is to be able to pair your device with the Bluetooth on your Maxx2, SUTTOP2. I'm sorry you're having such troubles with this replacement device. Have you ... See more...
I completely understand how important it is to be able to pair your device with the Bluetooth on your Maxx2, SUTTOP2. I'm sorry you're having such troubles with this replacement device. Have you been able to connect anything via Bluetooth since you've had this replacement? When pairing, are the connected devices in Pairing Mode? VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
As a parent of 3-teenagers, I can definitely relate on having to set limits on kids' phones, jarzack. We have a great feature/application called Family Base. With Family Base, you can set data li... See more...
As a parent of 3-teenagers, I can definitely relate on having to set limits on kids' phones, jarzack. We have a great feature/application called Family Base. With Family Base, you can set data limits, voice limits, message limits, blocked or trusted contacts, and time restrictions. It is absolutely fantastic! Family Base is free for 30-days, but it is $4.99 per month. You can get all details here: http://vz.to/2miFrSz I hope this is beneficial. VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
McC007, you've certainly done a lot of troubleshooting already. I'm sorry this battery issue has not been resolved yet. I know you did the Factory Reset and have not downloaded any apps. Can you ... See more...
McC007, you've certainly done a lot of troubleshooting already. I'm sorry this battery issue has not been resolved yet. I know you did the Factory Reset and have not downloaded any apps. Can you go to the Battery to see what is consuming it? I'm curious to see what it shows. Settings> Battery> scroll down to see what is shown. Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Knowing your options to bring over a phone from another carrier is definitely important, MICMED68. The great news is that the iPhone 7 will work on our network. (Only model A1660) You can view th... See more...
Knowing your options to bring over a phone from another carrier is definitely important, MICMED68. The great news is that the iPhone 7 will work on our network. (Only model A1660) You can view the model number on the back of the phone, the very last line on the bottom. You can also verify the device by the IMEI here: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless  I hope this helps! VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
I'm so sorry this happened to you too, LAUAUS83. I completely understand the urgency in needing a good working phone at all times. Can you tell me when this started with your phone? Has it be... See more...
I'm so sorry this happened to you too, LAUAUS83. I completely understand the urgency in needing a good working phone at all times. Can you tell me when this started with your phone? Has it been dropped or wet at all? Are you able to perform a Hard Reset? You can get steps on how to do this at the following link: Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - LG G3 | Verizon Wireless  Please keep us posted. Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
The Note8 is an exciting device, DENKOSZ. I completely understand wanting to customize the background color in certain apps. In your Contact List, there isn't a way to change the color or backgro... See more...
The Note8 is an exciting device, DENKOSZ. I completely understand wanting to customize the background color in certain apps. In your Contact List, there isn't a way to change the color or background. You can update the entire Home Screen, Lock Screen, even Messaging Screen, but the Contacts cannot be customized. I'm sorry.  VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Wow! I'm not sure I could keep up with half of those contacts in my phone, MARTRE15. Let's get this problem solved. First, can you please tell me what phone you have? Are you contacts loaded ... See more...
Wow! I'm not sure I could keep up with half of those contacts in my phone, MARTRE15. Let's get this problem solved. First, can you please tell me what phone you have? Are you contacts loaded in your phone through Cloud, or another application? Please elaborate so we can better assist you. VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
I know how important it is to have the latest software for newer applications, wachj. There isn't a higher version available for the Note II. You can get all software details here: Software Updat... See more...
I know how important it is to have the latest software for newer applications, wachj. There isn't a higher version available for the Note II. You can get all software details here: Software Update: Samsung Galaxy Note II | Verizon Wireless  Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Our goal is to make this as simple as possible, ZUKZEKIM. We truly don't want to lose you as a valued customer, and I completely understand wanting a newer phone than what we currently have avail... See more...
Our goal is to make this as simple as possible, ZUKZEKIM. We truly don't want to lose you as a valued customer, and I completely understand wanting a newer phone than what we currently have available. You can absolutely just return your Note7 and activate an old phone, as you're planning to do. AS for the options to return, Samsung is sending special handling recovery boxes to Note7 customers who did not, or were not able to return their phones to a physical location. They're being shipped to the address on file. If your address is different, we will need to have that updated so you're able to receive the packaging. Is your current address correct? VanessaS_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
This is certainly an exciting new phone and promotion, molly1. The promotion is only a Verizon Wireless promotion that cannot be honored through different channels or locations. iPhone | New ... See more...
This is certainly an exciting new phone and promotion, molly1. The promotion is only a Verizon Wireless promotion that cannot be honored through different channels or locations. iPhone | New Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless Thank you, VanessaS_VZW
Although I do not have a Windows phone, it appears as though the message is from Time Warner. Do you have a Time Warner email address set up on the phone? Did you happen to call the number? ... See more...
Although I do not have a Windows phone, it appears as though the message is from Time Warner. Do you have a Time Warner email address set up on the phone? Did you happen to call the number? VanessaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I'm sorry you're having issues with your e-mail account on your phone Rusty1112. Let's figure out what's going on. First, please try deleting account/information again and then restart phone. Whe... See more...
I'm sorry you're having issues with your e-mail account on your phone Rusty1112. Let's figure out what's going on. First, please try deleting account/information again and then restart phone. When phone is back on, try adding e-mail account again, and be sure you're entering exactly as you set up, meaning its case-sensitive. If you're still getting same error, please let us know and let us know what e-mail account it is, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, etc. Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi Malia! Congratulations on your new 4G device! I can certainly assist you with changing the settings for access . Please follow the steps provided below: Sign into VZ Access Manager Sele... See more...
Hi Malia! Congratulations on your new 4G device! I can certainly assist you with changing the settings for access . Please follow the steps provided below: Sign into VZ Access Manager Select Options Select Preferences Under CONNECT, change connect setting Select OK Please let us know if this helps! Thank You, VanessaS_VZWSupport Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Good afternoon angusbluegoose. I can certainly understand the need to review your text usage for previous months; however, your text message details are only available for the last 3 bill cyc... See more...
Good afternoon angusbluegoose. I can certainly understand the need to review your text usage for previous months; however, your text message details are only available for the last 3 bill cycles.  Therefore, you may have been able to see the November- December usage previously, but because it is past the 3 months, the details are no longer available.  When available, you have the option to download the usage, and save it to your PC.  I encourage you do to this in case you need to go back to previous months when they are no longer available.  You can view call details up to the last 12 bill cycles, text details up to last 3 bills.  I trust this information is helpful. Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Good morning vtjr. When you receive picture messages via text, you can tap and hold the picture until you get prompts to Save/ View.  If you select Save, it will save to your gallery.  If you... See more...
Good morning vtjr. When you receive picture messages via text, you can tap and hold the picture until you get prompts to Save/ View.  If you select Save, it will save to your gallery.  If you want to download a picture from an e-mail attachment, you can open the e-mail, scroll to the bottom of the picture, and select Download or Preview.  Again, if you select Download, it will download to your gallery. I trust this information is helpful. Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Good morning and thank you for all of the responses from the community. mickybr, I completely understand you being upset and frustrated with the unwanted/ unsolicited spam messages.  I would b... See more...
Good morning and thank you for all of the responses from the community. mickybr, I completely understand you being upset and frustrated with the unwanted/ unsolicited spam messages.  I would be pretty upset if I had to pay, (or pay extra), for this nonsense!  Do you have a Smartphone?  If so, the messages may be coming from an application that was downloaded.  With many of the 3rd party applications, when downloading, you are agreeing to receive these messages.  This happened to me as well.  When did you start receiving these messages?  This may give you an idea of what applications were downloaded at that time, which may help you know which applications will need to be removed for the messages to stop.  A Hard Reset is a bit of an extreme, but will remove all applications, and then you can start all over again, download applications a few at a time.  If you start getting messages again, you will know which one(s) are causing this to happen.  If you need assistance with removing applications, or possibly a Hard Reset, please let me know what device you have so I can provide you with the steps for your phone. I trust this information is helpful. Thank you, Vanessa Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport