Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,631 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

tlyman's Posts

I will answer my own question. After 2 weeks and numerous phone calls (3 times to tier 2 support) verizon is only putting 4G on new towers as they are phasing out 3G and 2G.  Simple answer but wa... See more...
I will answer my own question. After 2 weeks and numerous phone calls (3 times to tier 2 support) verizon is only putting 4G on new towers as they are phasing out 3G and 2G.  Simple answer but was hard to find.  Verizon should let the tier one support know and save everyone a lot of time.
No. This is not a streaming camera but is specifically designed to be 3G compatible and takes single pictures.  It works fine at my home but not at the above location.  Please put me in contact w... See more...
No. This is not a streaming camera but is specifically designed to be 3G compatible and takes single pictures.  It works fine at my home but not at the above location.  Please put me in contact with tier 2 support.
I gave my friend your information but he won't be back in the area for a few days to test his phone.  His phone works fine at his home location. On a separate but, I think, related issue I am in... See more...
I gave my friend your information but he won't be back in the area for a few days to test his phone.  His phone works fine at his home location. On a separate but, I think, related issue I am installing a trail camera that connects to the Verizon network.and it works at my home but not at the 17729 location.  I have gone through all the diagnostics with the camera company and have gone up to the actual cell tower but it won't connect  The camera company feels it is a problem with the tower since it works fine at my home 20 miles away. Can you check this or put me in touch with someone who can?
I have an iphone 7 and my friend has a 3G flip phone.  I have service my friend does not.  The towers are a couple of years old and I suspect that Verizon isn't going to support the old technolog... See more...
I have an iphone 7 and my friend has a 3G flip phone.  I have service my friend does not.  The towers are a couple of years old and I suspect that Verizon isn't going to support the old technology.  This would be unfortunate in our rural area where many can not afford smartphones.
Why can't I get a 3g signal from the cell towers in north central clinton county pennsylvania?  Only 4g lte.